Mylilelar1

Visa drop off

14 posts in this topic

So here I go again. My wife has read on several blogs that most applicants receive their visa drop off from 2go at the Mall of Asia. but>>>>the Mall of Asia address is 1300 Pasay in Manila and 2Go has TWENTY NINE different drop off sites and none of them say Pasay in them or even Mall of Asia. She is at the BayView near the Embassy. Has anyone had experience  with a 2Go drop off near the U.S. Embassy?

Thank you very much.

32 minutes ago, Mylilelar1 said:

So here I go again. My wife has read on several blogs that most applicants receive their visa drop off from 2go at the Mall of Asia. but>>>>the Mall of Asia address is 1300 Pasay in Manila and 2Go has TWENTY NINE different drop off sites and none of them say Pasay in them or even Mall of Asia. She is at the BayView near the Embassy. Has anyone had experience  with a 2Go drop off near the U.S. Embassy?

Thank you very much.

Everything I Googled was from 2012 for 2go at Mall of Asia so it once was a drop off. I just do not see it on the list of 29 now. Thank you.

32 minutes ago, Mylilelar1 said:

Thank you very much.

MOA has had a ton of construction/refurbishing on the 2nd level for a long time and I believe 2go was in one of these areas. It may still be closed. It used to be in the wing of hypermart. 

The 2go in ermita on del Pilar is close to the embassy. 

The United States is now a country obsessed with the worship of its own ignorance.  Americans are proud of not knowing things.  They have reached a point where ignorance, is an actual virtue.  To reject the advice of experts is to assert autonomy, a way for Americans to insulate their increasingly fragile egos from ever being told they're wrong about anything.  It is a new Declaration of Independence: no longer do we hold these truths to be self-evident, we hold all truths to be self-evident, even the ones that arent true.  All things are knowable and every opinion on any subject is as good as any other.  The fundamental knowledge of the average American is now so low that it has crashed through the floor of "uninformed", passed "misinformed", on the way down, and now plummeting to "aggressively wrong."

1 minute ago, flicks1998 said:

MOA has had a ton of construction/refurbishing on the 2nd level for a long time and I believe 2go was in one of these areas. It may still be closed. It used to be in the wing of hypermart. 

The 2go in ermita on del Pilar is close to the embassy. 

I see one on Ermita!  I believe Ermita is where or close to St. Lukes medical where she got her exam.  Thank you

1 minute ago, Mylilelar1 said:

I see one on Ermita!  I believe Ermita is where or close to St. Lukes medical where she got her exam.  Thank you

Yes just up the street. It’s walking distance from bayview. 

The United States is now a country obsessed with the worship of its own ignorance.  Americans are proud of not knowing things.  They have reached a point where ignorance, is an actual virtue.  To reject the advice of experts is to assert autonomy, a way for Americans to insulate their increasingly fragile egos from ever being told they're wrong about anything.  It is a new Declaration of Independence: no longer do we hold these truths to be self-evident, we hold all truths to be self-evident, even the ones that arent true.  All things are knowable and every opinion on any subject is as good as any other.  The fundamental knowledge of the average American is now so low that it has crashed through the floor of "uninformed", passed "misinformed", on the way down, and now plummeting to "aggressively wrong."

8 minutes ago, Mylilelar1 said:

I just LOVE this site and the awesome people with great responses

I just checked the 2go website. The one I gave you on del Pilar is fine but as a backup there is one in robinsons place which should be about the same distance just in a little different direction.  Either location is fine. 

1 hour ago, Allovertheworld said:

Robinson place is Robinson Mall?

Yes the official name of the place. Robinson mall is used as well but a little more generic so the part of Manila would be known.  Robinsons galleria can be robinsons in ortigas or galleria can be used or just robinsons if the context is already ortigas area.  You know there is never any clarity in instructions or locations there :)  Robinson place will get his wife to the ermita location since she is already in ermita and that’s what they will Refer to it in that location if she asks for directions. :)  Cities with just one Robinson is generally just referred to as Robinson.  Why have consistency. That would be way to easy.  

1 hour ago, Allovertheworld said:

Robinson place is Robinson Mall?

Even Wikipedia lists it at various names. There is no consistency but since the context of the conversation is already ermita then robinsons place is fine. Other names are listed in the link 🤣

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robinsons_Place_Manila

2 hours ago, flicks1998 said:

Even Wikipedia lists it at various names. There is no consistency but since the context of the conversation is already ermita then robinsons place is fine. Other names are listed in the link 🤣

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robinsons_Place_Manila

That's is it then. I just saw the picture in the link you posted.  I spend alot of time roaming that mall, I stay near Roxas Blvd near the USEM. I cut thru the mall to get to Pedro Gil Street where they have a lot of good street food I like to eat.

Plus they have a lot of good food to eat inside the mall.  I am big fan of the Pepper Lunch,  since it has beef dishes.  Last time I was there they were I saw a sign saying Texas Roadhouse was being built like on the 2nd level. They have had a TGIF there as well, at least I can get some American tasting beef.

10 minutes ago, Allovertheworld said:

That's is it then. I just saw the picture in the link you posted.  I spend alot of time roaming that mall, I stay near Roxas Blvd near the USEM. I cut thru the mall to get to Pedro Gil Street where they have a lot of good street food I like to eat.

Plus they have a lot of good food to eat inside the mall.  I am big fan of the Pepper Lunch,  since it has beef dishes.  Last time I was there they were I saw a sign saying Texas Roadhouse was being built like on the 2nd level. They have had a TGIF there as well, at least I can get some American tasting beef.

Yes the mall is great but I’m not sure if everything is open inside at the moment. Because traffic was so bad I used to walk from makati to the gym in malate but always eat at robinsons. A lot of good choice food in that mall.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 hours ago, Mylilelar1 said:

Thank you very much.

Visa delivery options are selected/setup within your dashboard.  It is best to have this completed before the interview,  the embassy does give you up to 24 hrs to update your delivery options 

~

Register your delivery address at the link below, you can do this online or by calling.  Home delivery, or you can arrange for pick-up at a variety of 2GO locations.  MOA (Mall of Asia) being the quickest.

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-iv-documentdelivery.asp

Online >>  https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/?language=English&country=Philippines

Calling >>  http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-main-contactus.asp

You will have 24 hrs. after the interview to change/update your delivery address, after that time period your profile will be locked.

SUGGESTION!    Complete this BEFORE the interview!!   

https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/us-embassy-usem.html

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.