jhon2019

n-400 interview

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone can someone explain or any news

USCIS FIELD OFFICE  BOSTON

N-400 Application for Naturalization

Submitted on September 05, 2019

I had a N-400 interview on april 4 2020. But due to covid-19 its was  De-Scheduled or cancel on april 1 2020 . After that till now no update no new interview date . But I see people that apply after me getting interview dates . I,m bit worry  because I have a very good  job offer butt they want me to be citizen . God plz Help me

I feel that something is wrong in their scheduling system. People that applied in April, May, June 2020 are getting interviews so fast but it’s stuck for people that applied before that.  Have you tried calling them? Or send them a message online? I’m not sure if that would help but nothing to lose. Sometimes the representative might put an inquiry to be assigned for an officer. 
Good luck 

B1/B2 -->married USC---> I-130 + I-485 + I-765 :

Sent: 06/20/2016

Biometric: 07/20/2016

RFE: 09/01/2016

RFE reply sent: 10/31/16

EAD received:  11/15/2016

Interview 03/15/2017 APPROVED

ROC:

Package Delivered: 12/21/2018

Text and email with case # received: 12/26/2018 Vermont Service Center

Biometric app. 01/30/2019

Approved: 12/06/2019

Green Card received: 12/12/2019 ❤️📬

N400:

Submitted: 03/06/2020

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Same thing with me, I applied on Sept 17th, 2019 and I was scheduled for an interview on April 29th 2020, but the interview got cancelled and I'm still waiting for a new one!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello All,

I submitted my application 10/22/2019 and never even got an initial interview date which is strange since people who applied in Sept 2019 at least were given an initial interview date, which need to be rescheduled but at least you have a date... I still have nothing!? 

Can someone who applied in October 2019 or later verify if they got an interview date for the Newark NJ office? 

On 9/25/2020 at 11:20 PM, jhon2019 said:

Hello everyone can someone explain or any news

USCIS FIELD OFFICE  BOSTON

N-400 Application for Naturalization

Submitted on September 05, 2019

I had a N-400 interview on april 4 2020. But due to covid-19 its was  De-Scheduled or cancel on april 1 2020 . After that till now no update no new interview date . But I see people that apply after me getting interview dates . I,m bit worry  because I have a very good  job offer butt they want me to be citizen . God plz Help me

This doesn't make any sense. I know that different offices run at different paces, but months after reopening people who applied before COVID, and some like you months before COVID are still waiting for interviews but a lot of people who filed during or after the lockdown are getting interviews. I am wondering if some cases are not falling through the cracks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.