Step29

Interview Appointment-Riyadh Saudi

154 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Step29 said:

atleast they will start for some IR1 to reduce the backlog. My only concern is my police clearance from my home country. It will expire Nov21. if I cannot have appointment before that, I have to get new one. its a very lendy process.

Did you try to email them about it ? If yes what did they say ?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just keep on updating this thread and hopefully the one with earlier DQ will have a schedule interview soon. Good luck to all and ISA everybody will get approve.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
17 hours ago, man1234 said:

Did you try to email them about it ? If yes what did they say ?

They says wait for the interview then the consul might require it. but to make sure- il get new one when it expires. I dont want to get  221g coz of expired clearance.

On 10/16/2020 at 12:11 PM, Step29 said:

They says wait for the interview then the consul might require it. but to make sure- il get new one when it expires. I dont want to get  221g coz of expired clearance.

Yes it’s safer to redo it wish you get your interview soon and good luck to everyone 

Timeline
1 hour ago, man1234 said:

Yes it’s safer to redo it wish you get your interview soon and good luck to everyone 

Hopefully everyone will get interview. I am afraid if they will start on 2021 only.

Got email from USEM in Riyadh and they replied to expect further delays in schedule interviews esp when your documents are still at NVC. (NVC will schedule the interviews when they are notified for available dates).

NOTE: Routine Visa processing was stop last March 22, 2020 and they just started last September 21, 2020. that's about 6 months delay.

6 hours ago, Step29 said:

Hopefully everyone will get interview. I am afraid if they will start on 2021 only.

1 hour ago, Mang Kulas said:

Got email from USEM in Riyadh and they replied to expect further delays in schedule interviews esp when your documents are still at NVC. (NVC will schedule the interviews when they are notified for available dates).

NOTE: Routine Visa processing was stop last March 22, 2020 and they just started last September 21, 2020. that's about 6 months delay.

They sent me the same thing when I asked about my case I think this its a copy past answer it’s strange Bc the COvid  cases in saudi is really  low 

6 hours ago, Step29 said:

Omg this will be crazy it’s longer than the USCIS process I didn’t expect that at all 

Base on this site: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/visa-law0/visa-statistics/immigrant-visa-statistics/monthly-immigrant-visa-issuances.html

USEM Riyadh had issued IR1/ CR1 visas since June 2020. The only month that they did not issue IR1/CR1 was on May 2020 but after that IR1/ CR1 visas are being issued every month, it maybe in limited numbers but the good thing is it is moving forward.

Waiting time may not be that much, ISA we will see DQ from March 2020 down for interview soon. (It will be a good sign).

Timeline
8 hours ago, Mang Kulas said:

Base on this site: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/visa-law0/visa-statistics/immigrant-visa-statistics/monthly-immigrant-visa-issuances.html

USEM Riyadh had issued IR1/ CR1 visas since June 2020. The only month that they did not issue IR1/CR1 was on May 2020 but after that IR1/ CR1 visas are being issued every month, it maybe in limited numbers but the good thing is it is moving forward.

Waiting time may not be that much, ISA we will see DQ from March 2020 down for interview soon. (It will be a good sign).

Based on their website update, they are mentioning to start IR1-ir2 but I know someone who got DQ in April for IR1 still no  update for him.

It is pretty clear now why USEM Riyadh has not notified NVC for new appointments due to loaded schedules.

Check this September visa issuance:

https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Statistics/Immigrant-Statistics/MonthlyIVIssuances/SEPT%202020%20-%20IV%20Issuances%20by%20Post%20and%20Visa%20Class.pdf

Be patient and new appointment will be schedule soon.

On 10/26/2020 at 6:01 PM, Mang Kulas said:

Not yet, how about you?

nothing yet. I emailed Riyadh Embassy 3 weeks ago and they said they are conducting the interviews in limited amount. Then yesterday I called NVC and they said Riyadh Embassy isn't conducting interview. It seems their answer isn't consistent and contradictory. It's frustration not to know any timeline. When was your case DQ?

1 hour ago, fiunka said:

nothing yet. I emailed Riyadh Embassy 3 weeks ago and they said they are conducting the interviews in limited amount. Then yesterday I called NVC and they said Riyadh Embassy isn't conducting interview. It seems their answer isn't consistent and contradictory. It's frustration not to know any timeline. When was your case DQ?

They are conducting interviews and I saw this post from one of the IR1 applicant with February 2020 DQ.

967950F0-4B7E-436E-A17C-110E6DC4375F.jpeg

A793A0F3-DF86-4C13-97C8-A0364DE48156.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.