1 post in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline

Good Morning!

I just wanted to start by saying how grateful I am that everyone here is so helpful and wonderful. I am working on the 129F form and have a couple of quick questions. My Finnish partner has a couple of quirky things that make answering some of these questions hard.

1.  Part 2. Q 1. pg 4. Beneficiary Middle Name- My partner is Finnish and they have this 'third name" thing. Do I just put his middle name and third name on that line?

2. Part 2. Q 12 pg 5. Beneficiary Address History- My partner has an address now but had some rocky times in the last 5 years resulting in him couch surfing. I guess the question is how do you document that or should I use his parents address?

3. Part 2. Q 16 pg 5 Beneficiary Employment History- Same thing here, there is some unemployment history. Should I just put Unemployed in the employer name to cover each time period?

4. Part 2. Q 24 pg 6 Information About Your Beneficiary's Parents- Ok this is the tough one. Sasu (my partner) was born in Russia where he lived in an orphanage for the first 6 years of his life. He was adopted by a Finnish family when he was 6, who he ultimately ended up hating and running away from. When he was like 14 he was taken in by another family and these are the people he refers to as Mom and Dad. Foster parents I would assume.That is who we put on his ESTA paperwork when we did that. So for this question what should I put? He has no information about his biological parents, he knows first and last name of his adoptive parents but wouldn't know middle name and may or may not know birthdays for them. He can probably guess at the place of residence. Just not sure who he should be putting in this question. Sorry for the lengthy question and information.

5. Part 2 Q 38 - Since Sasu isn't currently here in the US, do I just leave 38a-h blank or put N/A?

Thanks Everyone :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.