Jump to content
dannyvu

VN 221(g) blue paper

5 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

My wife had her interview on 17 July and got a 221g blue paper.  They told us to go online to schedule an appointment.  However, every time I go to their site there are always no available appointment open and to check periodically.  I have been doing so since our first initial interview and still not able to get an appointment to submit our documents.  Anyone here knows how to get an appointment for 221g submission?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
6 hours ago, dannyvu said:

My wife had her interview on 17 July and got a 221g blue paper.  They told us to go online to schedule an appointment.  However, every time I go to their site there are always no available appointment open and to check periodically.  I have been doing so since our first initial interview and still not able to get an appointment to submit our documents.  Anyone here knows how to get an appointment for 221g submission

My experience with k1 (April 2018) and k2 (November 2018) may be different, but we found  that the consulate posted appointments on Fridays at about 12-2pm local time.  We were ready to book the k2 in August, but wanted a late November appointment, so got pretty good at logging in at the right time between August and November.

 

We took the first appointment available in April 2018.  It was a cancellation that we were just lucky to get.  Those come up anytime, but may be very short notice ... 1or 2 days away.  When we booked In November, there were about 25 appointments posted on Friday at about noon.  They were appointments for the next 3-4 weeks. 

 

Good luck - Jason

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JasonGG said:

My experience with k1 (April 2018) and k2 (November 2018) may be different, but we found  that the consulate posted appointments on Fridays at about 12-2pm local time.  We were ready to book the k2 in August, but wanted a late November appointment, so got pretty good at logging in at the right time between August and November.

 

We took the first appointment available in April 2018.  It was a cancellation that we were just lucky to get.  Those come up anytime, but may be very short notice ... 1or 2 days away.  When we booked In November, there were about 25 appointments posted on Friday at about noon.  They were appointments for the next 3-4 weeks. 

 

Good luck - Jason

 

 

 

1 hour ago, JasonGG said:

My experience with k1 (April 2018) and k2 (November 2018) may be different, but we found  that the consulate posted appointments on Fridays at about 12-2pm local time.  We were ready to book the k2 in August, but wanted a late November appointment, so got pretty good at logging in at the right time between August and November.

 

We took the first appointment available in April 2018.  It was a cancellation that we were just lucky to get.  Those come up anytime, but may be very short notice ... 1or 2 days away.  When we booked In November, there were about 25 appointments posted on Friday at about noon.  They were appointments for the next 3-4 weeks. 

 

Good luck - Jason

 

 

Hey Jason thanks for the info, what is your source that state they usually post on Friday noon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
34 minutes ago, dannyvu said:

 

Hey Jason thanks for the info, what is your source that state they usually post on Friday noon?

You can check the interview appointments early in the morning. However, be aware that if you're K1, Embassy in HCM currently not conduct interviews for K1 .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
52 minutes ago, dannyvu said:

 

Hey Jason thanks for the info, what is your source that state they usually post on Friday noon

Just what I read here in the Vietnam forum and personal experience when we were checking appointments in April and August-November 2018.  At that time, they released blocks of appointments on Fridays and we sat at the computer refreshing as we waited for the update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...