6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi Guys,

I submitted all my documents Thursday last week and today I received an email notification saying all my documents, fees and forms were accepted. Do you know what's next? Does that means that my case has been completed? Or how long does it take to get the "completed" notification?

Thanks in advance!

Marriage: 08/28/2019

USCIS Stage

I-130 submitted: 10/01/2019

I-130 USCIS Lockbox received: 10/07/2019

I-130 NOA1 received: 10/14/2019 --> Assigned to Texas Service Center

I-130 approved: 5/15/2020 —> NOA2 came from Texas Service Center

NVC Stage

Case Number received: 5/16/2020 —> via Email

Paid IV and AOS fee: 5/16/2020

Submitted IV application and civil documents: 5/28/2020

DQ: 6/1/2020 - email

Now waiting for our interview - CD Juarez Mexico

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
1 hour ago, danielba said:

Hi Guys,

I submitted all my documents Thursday last week and today I received an email notification saying all my documents, fees and forms were accepted. Do you know what's next? Does that means that my case has been completed? Or how long does it take to get the "completed" notification?

Thanks in advance!

After acceptance is "review".  Next is checklist for anything they think is missing or don't like, OR case complete (DQ "Document Qualified).  After that, you are in the interview queue.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

2 minutes ago, pushbrk said:

After acceptance is "review".  Next is checklist for anything they think is missing or don't like, OR case complete (DQ "Document Qualified).  After that, you are in the interview queue.

Thanks! The subject of the email I just received says: "Notice regarding your Immigrant Visa Case becoming Documentarily Qualified" - doesn't this mean that my case has been completed?

This is part of the email as well:

"The National Visa Center (NVC) received all of the fees, forms, and documents that are required prior to attending an immigrant visa interview at a U.S. Embassy/Consulate General overseas.

NVC will work with the U.S. Embassy/Consulate General in CIUDAD JUAREZ, MEX to schedule an interview appointment for you. Once we have confirmed an interview date, we will send a notice to you, your petitioner and attorney (if applicable)".

USCIS Stage

NVC Stage

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
2 minutes ago, danielba said:

Thanks! The subject of the email I just received says: "Notice regarding your Immigrant Visa Case becoming Documentarily Qualified" - doesn't this mean that my case has been completed?

This is part of the email as well:

"The National Visa Center (NVC) received all of the fees, forms, and documents that are required prior to attending an immigrant visa interview at a U.S. Embassy/Consulate General overseas.

NVC will work with the U.S. Embassy/Consulate General in CIUDAD JUAREZ, MEX to schedule an interview appointment for you. Once we have confirmed an interview date, we will send a notice to you, your petitioner and attorney (if applicable)".

Yes, your case is DQ not "accepted".  Words actually mean things.  You are now in the queue for an interview but many cancelled interviews are ahead of you, plus bunch of other DQ's waiting for interviews to be scheduled.  Nobody knows when that queue will start advancing again.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Wow, Congratulation!!! You are very lucky. According to NVC Time Frame, they are reviewing documents were submitted on Feb 14. You are way ahead of them, also it just took you 1 weeks to get everything done from the day your I-130 approved.

Congrats again and best wish to you. 

Timeline
14 hours ago, Ronniesu said:

Wow, Congratulation!!! You are very lucky. According to NVC Time Frame, they are reviewing documents were submitted on Feb 14. You are way ahead of them, also it just took you 1 weeks to get everything done from the day your I-130 approved.

Congrats again and best wish to you. 

Thank you! Yes, we were not expecting this but we are very happy an excited.

I wish the best to you as well.

USCIS Stage

NVC Stage

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.