kappy66

GLOBAL SUPPORT STRATEGY (GSS) Question

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

In packet 3, the third thing it says to mail in is:

CONFIRMATION PAGE PRINTOUT OF GLOBAL SUPPORT STRATEGY (GSS) 
REGISTRATION: Each applicant must create his/her own profile and register his/her mailing 
address with the GSS system at www.ustraveldocs.com/th. Please print out your GSS 
Confirmation Page showing UID Barcode. Please note that your interview will be cancelled 
and rescheduled if you do not have a completed GSS delivery address registration.

How exactly do i aquire this? I registered and updated the address, where's the confirmation? Do I need to pay the Visa few before I receive the confirmation and barcode?

• 6 months later...
Timeline

guess you got the confirmation and  barcode?

When in the timeline can you register with GSS? The site appeared to be down yesterday. We are still at NVC so have not got packet 3 yet. We did submit DS160.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, elkski said:

guess you got the confirmation and  barcode?

When in the timeline can you register with GSS? The site appeared to be down yesterday. We are still at NVC so have not got packet 3 yet. We did submit DS160.

I never got an answer, nor have I gotten the barcode. I'm about 90% you must pay the fee and input the receipt number or equivalent information before you get the barcode. I am waiting for notification of the case transit process before I pay the fee.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.