Nastya_7smile

Green card case rejected. Help me, please.

7 posts in this topic

Hello!
I sent out Form I-485, I-765, I-131 in one packet to Chicago office in the ending of April. (Family based green card K-1 visa)
In the beginning of May they send me back all documents, says that forms that i used was old. 
1) Can i send all copies of documents and photos that i sent first time (i saw stamps on each document)?
2) I understood information that i need to send actual forms, but form I-131 I sent actual form and in NOA-1 said that i filled this not correct. I don’t understand what i did wrong. I fixed all forms.
3) Should i send copy or original of translation of my birth certificate?
4) Do i need to send this 3 application together in one packet or separately to Chicago office? My cases all starts from MSC
5) With documents i sent 3 money orders to 1225 dollars, do i need to send same money orders.
6) We need to fill form i-944 and here is question about health insurance. My husband just recently changed job and enrollment period will starts in November 2020. Is it ok to say don’t have health insurance but explain that.
7) They put in other order my documents, should i leave this like that or can i put this differently?

Thank you!

1291BB61-93E0-495F-AA9C-6F480D09B50E.jpeg

8009ED71-13D8-4885-80E3-B9877C18CB1E.jpeg

C30FFA96-9E08-46A7-97DE-20F158A9FC08.jpeg

D0BDFB6E-8030-43C2-A940-15A87BC54B65.jpeg

Edited by Nastya_7smile

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Dominica
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Nastya_7smile said:
Hello!
I sent out Form I-485, I-765, I-131 in one packet to Chicago office in the ending of April. (Family based green card K-1 visa)
In the beginning of May they send me back all documents, says that forms that i used was old. 
1) Can i send all copies of documents and photos that i sent first time (i saw stamps on each document)?
2) I understood information that i need to send actual forms, but form I-131 I sent actual form and in NOA-1 said that i filled this not correct. I don’t understand what i did wrong. I fixed all forms.
3) Do i need to send this 3 application together in one packet or separately to Chicago office? My cases all starts from MSC
4) With documents i sent 3 money orders to 1225 dollars, do i need to send same money orders.
5) We need to fill form i-944 and here is question about health insurance. My husband just recently changed job and enrollment period will starts in November 2020. Is it ok to say don’t have health insurance but explain that.

Thank you!

1291BB61-93E0-495F-AA9C-6F480D09B50E.jpeg

8009ED71-13D8-4885-80E3-B9877C18CB1E.jpeg

C30FFA96-9E08-46A7-97DE-20F158A9FC08.jpeg

D0BDFB6E-8030-43C2-A940-15A87BC54B65.jpeg

Fill out the most current I 485. Send back one big package with the same money orders and on your i 944 mention that open enrollment is Nov 2020. I got rejected on my first filing also. Quite a lot of ppl were rejected due to all the recent changes. They accepted mine and a lot of others once we made the necessary corrections. Best of luck.

1 minute ago, malajoe said:

Fill out the most current I 485. Send back one big package with the same money orders and on your i 944 mention that open enrollment is Nov 2020. I got rejected on my first filing also. Quite a lot of ppl were rejected due to all the recent changes. They accepted mine and a lot of others once we made the necessary corrections. Best of luck.

Thank you so much!

Timeline
Just now, Nastya_7smile said:

Thank you so much!

No problem. Just take your time and make sure you have the most up to date version. Some ppl got reject two/three times. try not to be in that group. We got NOA1 but now everybody is just waiting until offices reopen. 

1 minute ago, malajoe said:

No problem. Just take your time and make sure you have the most up to date version. Some ppl got reject two/three times. try not to be in that group. We got NOA1 but now everybody is just waiting until offices reopen. 

Thank you! I will try my best!

2 minutes ago, malajoe said:

Do i need to send all NOA-1 for all 3 forms back to them?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Nastya_7smile said:

Do i need to send all NOA-1 for all 3 forms back to them?

No. When they accept u will get new receipt numbers.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.