malihamustafa

NVC timeframe after invalid doc

31 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Help! My marriage certificate was initially rejected as an invalid document because we needed to submit more docs. I am from Pakistan.

We just resubmitted the marriage certificate files on the NVC ceac portal.

Does anyone know how long it takes NVC to get back to you after you resubmit a document?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
2 minutes ago, A49ER08 said:

incorrect, it's already been 75 days &  counting for me for resubmitting one document..

Latest nvc timeframe update suggests 81 days. 

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/nvc-timeframes.html

Timeline
On 5/7/2020 at 4:20 PM, malihamustafa said:

Help! My marriage certificate was initially rejected as an invalid document because we needed to submit more docs. I am from Pakistan.

Does anyone know how long it takes NVC to get back to you after you resubmit a document?

Where did you get a copy of your marriage certificate. I also have the same issue but our union council is closed. I am not sure where to get the NADRA certificate from.

I submitted my Nadra Certificate as Marriage Certificate. It was rejected. I resubmitted Nikah Nama, Nadra Certificate and True Translation of Nikah Nama . All in one pdf under 2mb. Now I’m wondering too when NVC will review it. 

Same situation going on here my all documents was accepted but only one rejected it was  Nikkah nama in English translation next day i translate it into english and notarize and attested by ministry of foreign affairs but it's been 29 days no response i tried to call them but holding duration is way too long or they aren't responding back my e-mail 😪

On 5/9/2020 at 11:45 AM, Aly2211 said:

Where did you get a copy of your marriage certificate. I also have the same issue but our union council is closed. I am not sure where to get the NADRA certificate from.

You can get it from Union council if you'll request them, my friend get it from union council here in locked down situation 

Timeline
On 5/10/2020 at 12:38 PM, Basit_ said:

You can get it from Union council if you'll request them, my friend get it from union council here in locked down situation 

How can I get it if their office is closed. My husband went there a few times but the union council office has been closed for a few weeks now. 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 5/7/2020 at 7:20 PM, malihamustafa said:

My marriage certificate got rejected in February (after 64 days) when I initially submitted in Dec 2019, and then I resumbitted the document after 3 days. Since submitting, my documents were accepted after another 80 days and was just DQ'ed 2 weeks ago! (In Covid-19) lock down. 

Timeline
On 5/9/2020 at 3:33 PM, ssa123 said:

for all of you it can take any where from 60 days to onwards usually its taking 70-80 days now a days..and b ready to expect significant delays as of covid things are pretty much slower.for pak related info/help feel free to leave me text

True. Any idea when embassies will reopen in Pakistan?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.