PollyC

I-751 May 2020 Filers

794 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Charlene Gei said:

Do you have an uscis account to this site? https://egov.uscis.gov , log in and then you can see at the bottom of the page RELATED TOOL and you can see Submit a case inquiry and there’s options there and you gonna click DID NOT RECEIVE NOTICE BY MAIL and then just fill up the form and send..

For the email, see attachment below.. I hope this will help you 😊

i sent two attachment..

4F415024-2568-41CC-9CBB-04B22506010B.jpeg

E3BEB19E-F3B9-4553-8C77-A369BE1BA977.jpeg

How often did you do a service inquiry/email to get your NOA or receive an email response?

Many Thanks

Edited by Stark44
edited

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Hi guys, my husband did not receive his NOA

So we submitted the non-delivery request today, and the case status shows: 
"On June 18, 2020, your inquiry about a notice that you did not receive, referral number xxxxxxx, was assigned to an officer for response"

Does this mean it was assigned to an officer already or just an automated response kind of thing? Cuz from reading through the replies on the forum, it seems like usually it takes awhile to be assigned to an officer. 

May 15, 2020 ROC Mailed Out

May 18, 2020 Delivered Thru USPS

June 4, 2020 Check Cashed & Text Msg Received (WAC Center)

June 17, 2020 NO NOA :(

June 18, 2020 submitted e-request for not getting NOA & assigned to an officer right away

June 19, 2020 officer replied and NOA sent out

June 25, 2020 NOA In mail (yay)

14 minutes ago, anna8888 said:

Hi guys, my husband did not receive his NOA

So we submitted the non-delivery request today, and the case status shows: 
"On June 18, 2020, your inquiry about a notice that you did not receive, referral number xxxxxxx, was assigned to an officer for response"

Does this mean it was assigned to an officer already or just an automated response kind of thing? Cuz from reading through the replies on the forum, it seems like usually it takes awhile to be assigned to an officer. 

Just wait.. my request was assigned an officer on 06/10 and got answer on 06/16.

I didn’t  get a good answer.. I truly believe it depends service center.. 
Unfortunetly my Service center are no sending NOA through non delivery notice request

Edited by Orlandofl1

37 minutes ago, KiTu said:

Texas. I think it is just a good idea for everyone to at least send an email and put in a service request - it is as though they will just "forget" to send the letter otherwise..

I already sent tons emails and no reply so far.

Congrats, you got a good answer from non delivery of notice request.
I truly believe it depends of service center.
Because my service center (Potomac) are no sending NOA using Non delivery of notice request 😭

Edited by Orlandofl1

I’ve been sending one email per day to lockbox  since June 5th (30 days no NOA). No response. 
My online request was assigned to an officer on June 9th. Nothing since then. 
Also No fingerprints for me 😔 but they transferred my case from WAC to NBC on May 29th, case received on May 6th. 

Today my case got assigned to an officer.

case status remains on “ my case was received “ but at least now they know I haven’t received the NOA.

it took a week from the day I sent the request for non-delivery notice on their website to be assigned to someone.

1 minute ago, gabara14 said:

Today my case got assigned to an officer.

case status remains on “ my case was received “ but at least now they know I haven’t received the NOA.

it took a week from the day I sent the request for non-delivery notice on their website to be assigned to someone.

That's good news hopefully you will receive the NoA soon!

What date did they receive the i751, did you send the notice delivery request at the very day they said to contact if not received?

Hopefully these get processed faster and everyone on here receives their NOA

8 minutes ago, Stark44 said:

What date did they receive the i751, did you send the notice delivery request at the very day they said to contact if not received?

8 minutes ago, Stark44 said:

They received my application on May 11th and i sent the delivery notice on June 11th, so last week.

I hope they send the NOA ASAP as i am applying for new jobs as i got laid off due to covid-19 and no one will hire me with a green card to expire in a month and a half.

if it happens like it did with some people here to receive notice for biometrics instead of the NOA i will e-mail the congressman from Nashville to ask for some help.

I saw some people from april going through the same problem and once congressman got involved they got their letters.

let’s see.

Timeline
17 hours ago, Orlandofl1 said:

Just wait.. my request was assigned an officer on 06/10 and got answer on 06/16.

I didn’t  get a good answer.. I truly believe it depends service center.. 
Unfortunetly my Service center are no sending NOA through non delivery notice request

We got a reply today through email saying
"We mailed you a receipt notice to your address of record. As a courtesy, we will mail you a copy of your receipt notice. Please allow 30 days for the copy of your receipt notice to arrive. "

does this mean they are going to resend the NOA to us? If so, will update you soon and see if end up getting it. 

We mailed you a receipt notice to your address of record. As a courtesy, we will mail you a copy of your receipt notice. Please allow 30 days for the copy of your receipt notice to arrive. 

June 18, 2020 submitted e-request for not getting NOA & assigned to an officer right away

1 minute ago, anna8888 said:

We got a reply today through email saying
"We mailed you a receipt notice to your address of record. As a courtesy, we will mail you a copy of your receipt notice. Please allow 30 days for the copy of your receipt notice to arrive. "

does this mean they are going to resend the NOA to us? If so, will update you soon and see if end up getting it. 

We mailed you a receipt notice to your address of record. As a courtesy, we will mail you a copy of your receipt notice. Please allow 30 days for the copy of your receipt notice to arrive. 

Yes, Congrats 🎊 Just wait 5 days or less and you will have your NOA in your hands 😊

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Orlandofl1 said:

Yes, Congrats 🎊 Just wait 5 days or less and you will have your NOA in your hands 😊

Oh wow finally. thank you ! I will keep you updated and see if we really end up getting it. can't really trust anything from them at the moment now  hahah

and good luck to you too!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Case received for Arizona on May 5th, no NOA and no biometrics letter. My greencard expired May 25th, so life is stressful. Have called and submitted online inquiry with no response so far. We are moving in a month so now stressing out about something showing up at the wrong place, even with mail forwarding. I really really am not enjoying not having physical proof of my green card extension. 

I have been a long time lurker and went through the K1 process with lots of help from this forum.

I wanted to share my timeline on this NOA delay and hopefully offer some hope to those in this limbo.

Green Card expires 07/12

Filed I-751 05/04

Credit Card Charged 05/05

Recvd Text Message with case number WACxxxx 05/06

Waited and waited for NOA and saw similar experiences on here, waited full 30 Days

Emailed Lockbox support, Created Service Request Inquiry online for Non-delivery of Notice (assigned SRxxx number) 06/04

Called USCIS, they tried to create a Service Request but one was already in the system. Told to wait for response. 06/05

Emailed lockbox a few more times but no reply.

Checked status of SRxxxx on USCIS account, changed to inquiry assigned to officer 06/09

Recvd email response below, SRxxx status in USCIS account changed to closed. 06/15

"Thank you for your inquiry. A receipt notice, which includes information pertaining to the extension of your current status, will be sent. Please allow up to 14 business days for processing."

Received Paper NOA by USPS mail 06/19

It does seem that the Service request filed online or via phone is the best way to get an answer & NOA.

Good luck to everyone, patience is key.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.