Jump to content

29 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Hello everyone!

So we have a lawyer working on our case and we gave his assistant all the necessary paperwork on thursday. I asked them today and they have not submitted the paperwork because they say the system is down and say they have been checking everyday. I trust them because they have helped my Whole Family with immigration cases but this is frustrating. Is anybody having problems too? Thanks un advance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not sure what you are asking, maybe you can clarify what you submitted, and for what reason. 

 

Have you already Paid the fees for NVC? Case number received?

 

I will guess that you are referring to your AOS 864? supporting documents for the AOS? DS-260? Supporting docs for DS-260?

 

I logged into my account and is working fine.

 

If you are thinking that you will see some kind of immediate activity other than "submitted", NVC is taking about 8 weeks to process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

 

MarlinCobon,

 

I am having the same issue. Unable to upload any documents. This has been going on since yesterday and its still broken. I am trying to upload a corrected document because they rejected the previous.

 

To be precise, below is the message I am getting while trying to upload the documents via NVC site:

 

"The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive"

 

I have used every browser know to man and messed with all security settings, but nothing works because the problem is on the server side.

 

Customer service is nonexistent at NVC. Plus they have a pretty incompetent IT staff because this website is pathetic.

 

Post if your lawyer is successful with it.

 

Thanks,

AI

 

Edited by AndromedaIndy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline
1 hour ago, MM&HM said:

I am not sure what you are asking, maybe you can clarify what you submitted, and for what reason. 

 

Have you already Paid the fees for NVC? Case number received?

 

I will guess that you are referring to your AOS 864? supporting documents for the AOS? DS-260? Supporting docs for DS-260?

 

I logged into my account and is working fine.

 

If you are thinking that you will see some kind of immediate activity other than "submitted", NVC is taking about 8 weeks to process.

Yes, i paid the fees and all we need to do is submit the Supporting documents but they say the system is not working. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, MarlinCobon said:

Hello everyone!

So we have a lawyer working on our case and we gave his assistant all the necessary paperwork on thursday. I asked them today and they have not submitted the paperwork because they say the system is down and say they have been checking everyday. I trust them because they have helped my Whole Family with immigration cases but this is frustrating. Is anybody having problems too? Thanks un advance. 

I was able to submit documents yesterday...and I didn't have any issues at all...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline
14 hours ago, AndromedaIndy said:

 

 

MarlinCobon,

 

 

 

I am having the same issue. Unable to upload any documents. This has been going on since yesterday and its still broken. I am trying to upload a corrected document because they rejected the previous.

 

 

 

To be precise, below is the message I am getting while trying to upload the documents via NVC site:

 

 

 

"The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive"

 

 

 

I have used every browser know to man and messed with all security settings, but nothing works because the problem is on the server side.

 

 

 

Customer service is nonexistent at NVC. Plus they have a pretty incompetent IT staff because this website is pathetic.

 

 

 

Post if your lawyer is successful with it.

 

 

 

Thanks,

 

AI

 

 

This is frustrating!

We haven't been able to :(

40 minutes ago, Jamaica love said:

I was able to submit documents yesterday...and I didn't have any issues at all...

What browser did you use?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Jamaica love said:

I just logged in my account using the ceac website.   https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx


did you use Internet Explorer, Firefox, chrome or other source?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline
9 hours ago, AndromedaIndy said:

Guys,

 

Everything worked for me today. I was able to upload at least 7 documents. All went well. Now, we wait.

 

Thx

 

Ai

thanks for you answer!

what browser did you use?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline
26 minutes ago, AndromedaIndy said:

I used Firefox. I did have occasional forced logout, but that's how NVC system behaves nothing new there. I just kept at it and got it done.

I'm glad you did, we are working with a lawyer and his assistant so I'm not sure if they are trying hard enough. if it was me I would try until I get it but I don't think they have the time to try until they get it and they said they were going to try each day but I think they are just trying one time and if the system doesn't work well they just try another day. I'm about to call them and tell them to send me the files so I can try morning evening and night until I get them uploaded (it doesn't seem hard to do) but I don't want them to think that I want to do their job :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...