MarlinCobon

NVc system down???

29 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Hello everyone!

So we have a lawyer working on our case and we gave his assistant all the necessary paperwork on thursday. I asked them today and they have not submitted the paperwork because they say the system is down and say they have been checking everyday. I trust them because they have helped my Whole Family with immigration cases but this is frustrating. Is anybody having problems too? Thanks un advance. 

I am not sure what you are asking, maybe you can clarify what you submitted, and for what reason. 

Have you already Paid the fees for NVC? Case number received?

I will guess that you are referring to your AOS 864? supporting documents for the AOS? DS-260? Supporting docs for DS-260?

I logged into my account and is working fine.

If you are thinking that you will see some kind of immediate activity other than "submitted", NVC is taking about 8 weeks to process.

MarlinCobon,

I am having the same issue. Unable to upload any documents. This has been going on since yesterday and its still broken. I am trying to upload a corrected document because they rejected the previous.

To be precise, below is the message I am getting while trying to upload the documents via NVC site:

"The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive"

I have used every browser know to man and messed with all security settings, but nothing works because the problem is on the server side.

Customer service is nonexistent at NVC. Plus they have a pretty incompetent IT staff because this website is pathetic.

Post if your lawyer is successful with it.

Thanks,

AI

Edited by AndromedaIndy

Timeline
1 hour ago, MM&HM said:

I am not sure what you are asking, maybe you can clarify what you submitted, and for what reason. 

Have you already Paid the fees for NVC? Case number received?

I will guess that you are referring to your AOS 864? supporting documents for the AOS? DS-260? Supporting docs for DS-260?

I logged into my account and is working fine.

If you are thinking that you will see some kind of immediate activity other than "submitted", NVC is taking about 8 weeks to process.

Yes, i paid the fees and all we need to do is submit the Supporting documents but they say the system is not working. 

16 hours ago, MarlinCobon said:

Hello everyone!

So we have a lawyer working on our case and we gave his assistant all the necessary paperwork on thursday. I asked them today and they have not submitted the paperwork because they say the system is down and say they have been checking everyday. I trust them because they have helped my Whole Family with immigration cases but this is frustrating. Is anybody having problems too? Thanks un advance. 

I was able to submit documents yesterday...and I didn't have any issues at all...

Timeline
14 hours ago, AndromedaIndy said:

MarlinCobon,

I am having the same issue. Unable to upload any documents. This has been going on since yesterday and its still broken. I am trying to upload a corrected document because they rejected the previous.

To be precise, below is the message I am getting while trying to upload the documents via NVC site:

"The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive"

I have used every browser know to man and messed with all security settings, but nothing works because the problem is on the server side.

Customer service is nonexistent at NVC. Plus they have a pretty incompetent IT staff because this website is pathetic.

Post if your lawyer is successful with it.

Thanks,

AI

This is frustrating!

We haven't been able to :(

40 minutes ago, Jamaica love said:

I was able to submit documents yesterday...and I didn't have any issues at all...

What browser did you use?

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Jamaica love said:

I just logged in my account using the ceac website.   https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx

did you use Internet Explorer, Firefox, chrome or other source?

Timeline
3 hours ago, EdwinCarrasco said:

Hey, have you been able to upload any documents?? I'm also getting the same error message

We havent :(

let me know anything please!

Timeline
9 hours ago, AndromedaIndy said:

Guys,

Everything worked for me today. I was able to upload at least 7 documents. All went well. Now, we wait.

Thx

Ai

thanks for you answer!

what browser did you use?

Timeline
26 minutes ago, AndromedaIndy said:

I used Firefox. I did have occasional forced logout, but that's how NVC system behaves nothing new there. I just kept at it and got it done.

I'm glad you did, we are working with a lawyer and his assistant so I'm not sure if they are trying hard enough. if it was me I would try until I get it but I don't think they have the time to try until they get it and they said they were going to try each day but I think they are just trying one time and if the system doesn't work well they just try another day. I'm about to call them and tell them to send me the files so I can try morning evening and night until I get them uploaded (it doesn't seem hard to do) but I don't want them to think that I want to do their job :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.