Chikae

Post decision activity

3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi people .please help..my case has been sent to nvc twice by the uscis after review....only to be sent back to uscis again .now this time around what the uscis mailed to my husband is this.

Application Type: I130, PETITION FOR ALIEN RELATIVE 

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity 

On February 21, 2020, the Department of State sent us your case, Receipt Number xxxxxxxxxx for review. We are reviewing it, and will notify you by mail when we are done. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. 

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations. 

• Log-in to your myUSCIS account to view your case history and understand what you can expect to happen next on your case.
  • Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at under Check Processing Times
  • Please can someone explain this to me plssssss

Timeline
On 2/21/2020 at 5:14 PM, Chikae said:

Hi people .please help..my case has been sent to nvc twice by the uscis after review....only to be sent back to uscis again .now this time around what the uscis mailed to my husband is this.

Application Type: I130, PETITION FOR ALIEN RELATIVE 

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity 

On February 21, 2020, the Department of State sent us your case, Receipt Number xxxxxxxxxx for review. We are reviewing it, and will notify you by mail when we are done. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. 

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations. 

• Log-in to your myUSCIS account to view your case history and understand what you can expect to happen next on your case.
  • Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at under Check Processing Times
  • Please can someone explain this to me plssssss

I was sent this letter as well. However,  my i-130 was approved last year. You may need to call USCIS, and speak with a representative and ask for them to explain so that you may understand. The ban is in effect now, I don't know why they would have sent it back to the USCIS, again. Maybe,  someone with more experience can help you. 

Timeline

Thanks  rose Michelle.....our petition got approved since 11 sept 2019 and was sent to nvc the first time by the uscis  but it was returned to uscis on the 5th of dec for review ...we sent them the page they requested......on the 27th of dec uscis sent it back to nvc..only for them to return it again to uscis on the 21st of February for another review....it's frustrating !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.