34 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2020 at 4:31 PM, Danito ut said:

Hi,

Nice to see I am not alone here

Date Filed :2020-10-08

NOA Date :2020-10-30

Waiting for Biometrics... it seems like it will be a long wait :(

Hi all me again I just received my biometrics appointment for the 14th Abril 😁. So hopefully things are moving on for the Utah filers. I do not know if this made any difference but I put a request for processing past normal time for my I 131. Not that i need it right now really. Just that it showed that it was out of normal processing time and so I submited an enquiry.

16 hours ago, Danito ut said:

Hi all me again I just received my biometrics appointment for the 14th Abril 😁. So hopefully things are moving on for the Utah filers. I do not know if this made any difference but I put a request for processing past normal time for my I 131. Not that i need it right now really. Just that it showed that it was out of normal processing time and so I submited an enquiry.

Hi Danito, Congrats for getting one step closer!

I wish to know how did you submit the request? By phone or online?

Thanks!

Field Ofiice: Salt Lake City

11/09/2020:    I-130/ I-485/ I-765/ I-131/ I944/ I693  package mailed via USPS

11/13/2020:   Package received at Chicago Lockbox

11/18/2020:   Checks cashed

11/25/2020:    Received 4 text message with 4 different receipt numbers

12/03/2020:    I797s notices received

12/22/2020:    I-765 & I-485 - Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken. ( They reused my biometric that was taken in 2016)

03/15/2021:    I-485 Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview.

3 hours ago, DrZoidberg said:

Field Ofiice: Salt Lake City

11/09/2020:    I-130/ I-485/ I-765/ I-131/ I944/ I693  package mailed via USPS

11/13/2020:   Package received at Chicago Lockbox

11/18/2020:   Checks cashed

11/25/2020:    Received 4 text message with 4 different receipt numbers

12/03/2020:    I797s notices received

12/22/2020:    I-765 & I-485 - Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken. ( They reused my biometric that was taken in 2016)

03/15/2021:    I-485 Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview.

Wow. Congrats. That was quick. Did you expedite your case ? I received NOA1 on Oct 30th but have not received any updates since. 

1 hour ago, Adam_Sep2020 said:

Wow. Congrats. That was quick. Did you expedite your case ? I received NOA1 on Oct 30th but have not received any updates since. 

Thanks. No I did not expedite. They reused my previous biometric which made my case faster. My I-765 is still  "Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken" since Dec 22.

Edited by DrZoidberg

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, may1996 said:

Hello Everyone,

My I130 and AOS forms were received October 02,2020 I got receipt notice for  all of them by November. 

Until now I have not heard a thing regarding biometric appointment although the finger print fee was already received by USCIS for my I485 since November.

What should I do now?

if your case is outside the processing time; then you can raise service request. Apart from that; I don't think you can do much unless you qualify for emergency requests. I submitted my application in Sep 2020 and received NOA in Oct 2020. I have not received my biometrics appointment letter yet. Hopefully USCIS picks up some pace and may GOD please help us through these difficult times. My USCIS LFO is SLC Utah too. Wish you luck and all the best!

8 hours ago, Adam_Sep2020 said:

if your case is outside the processing time; then you can raise service request. Apart from that; I don't think you can do much unless you qualify for emergency requests. I submitted my application in Sep 2020 and received NOA in Oct 2020. I have not received my biometrics appointment letter yet. Hopefully USCIS picks up some pace and may GOD please help us through these difficult times. My USCIS LFO is SLC Utah too. Wish you luck and all the best!

Thank you! Yes I really hope we get greencard soon.

Thank you for responding to me. 

23 hours ago, Adam_Sep2020 said:

Hello Adam, 

I saw that you mentioned you already got a biometric appointment on top of this page. 

On 3/21/2021 at 7:14 PM, Danito ut said:

Hi Danito,

Congratulations! I filed mine on October 02,2020. How long did you wait after requesting for them to process your I-130 before getting a biometric appointment? I am wondering because a USCIS officer put in a request for me and I am waiting for a biometric appointment. 

1 hour ago, may1996 said:

Hi Danito,

Congratulations! I filed mine on October 02,2020. How long did you wait after requesting for them to process your I-130 before getting a biometric appointment? I am wondering because a USCIS officer put in a request for me and I am waiting for a biometric appointment. 

Hi may1996, i submitted the request on the 8th of March and got the bio letter on the 21st of March. Don't really know if both events are related because in my cases still shows that my request out of process for I 131 has not been assigned yet 🤷🏻‍♀️

3 minutes ago, Danito ut said:

Hi may1996, i submitted the request on the 8th of March and got the bio letter on the 21st of March. Don't really know if both events are related because in my cases still shows that my request out of process for I 131 has not been assigned yet 🤷🏻‍♀️

This is how my I 131 looks still.  Good luck and keep us posted please. Hopefully it will provide a bit of a timeline for all

Screenshot_20210407-144303_Chrome.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.