11 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Have you checked case status on USCIS website? What do they say for status? Have you been to biometrics? Have you been interviewed? Was the case sent to California? Did you send any RFEs?

Your timeline lacks details to allow us to understand your situation.

:time:http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=14931

Edited by YuAndDan

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

ok

My greencard has been approved. Was approved 2.12 . I never recieved my welcome letter or greencard.

My case was sent to California and I have had no RFES.

When you file a I90 for replacement GC it asks to seND initail evidence. i just have no idea what that is and if I need to send it as my GC was just never delivered.

Any help would be great

Have you made an infopass appointment? Are you approved pending FBI check?

Sounds like they were approved, as there is no such thing as "approved pending name check" if you are a CSC transferee (or really at interview either).

Did you move during the AOS process? Have you received any letters from USCIS? Do you have your name on your mailbox.

I agree an Infopass would be best before just sending off the I-90.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Have you made an infopass appointment? Are you approved pending FBI check?

Sounds like they were approved, as there is no such thing as "approved pending name check" if you are a CSC transferee (or really at interview either).

Did you move during the AOS process? Have you received any letters from USCIS? Do you have your name on your mailbox.

I agree an Infopass would be best before just sending off the I-90.

Yeah I did move during the AOS process but did inform them in time. They say they sent it the old address and it was returned.

I already went to the infopass and they told me to file the I 90.

I am just stumped by the Initial evidence. I dont know if it means the entire AOS package or not? The info they provide just doesnt clarify this for me.

Thanks

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...tart=#entry9839

I don't know if those reqts. are applicable to you as you have not received your GC (but there are people there who had the same experience, like Kezzie? just read), but they have a pretty good list of what to do/what to submit.

Just some ideas..hope this helps even a tiny bit, good luck!

Edited by mysticbluerose

Filed: Timeline

If the card has been returned to USCIS then you do not have to pay any fee.... if it has not been returned to them and is lost in the mail then you do have to pay the fee to get a new card.... I tried to fight having to pay but was told by USCIS and my congressman that I would have to take legal action against the USPS as it was them that lost it and therefor I had to pay for a replacement card...

Kez

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.