Val0000

Canada Post lost K1 package.

22 posts in this topic

On 1/30/2020 at 6:37 PM, Val0000 said:

Np. I’m just wondering whether anyone here had the same issue. 

There was a thread about the same thing.  Gosh it was an ordeal.  You need new passports etc.  Contact canada post and montreal. 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

2 hours ago, bpg123 said:

Presently happening to me as well. They are still investigating and trying to find it but my expectations are low. Extra frustrating since I originally received it with a typo, sent it back, they quickly re-issued and shipped only for it to get lost. Complete nightmare. 

Honesty just get ready to get a new passport. I just emailed the Consulate for the next steps. I applied for a new passport but now if they will want original documents it’ll take me another 2 months as I lived in different countries and I need criminal background check from that countries. It’s a nightmare. Someone is definitely stealing people’s documents at Canada Post. There should be something done about that. 

1 minute ago, Val0000 said:

Honesty just get ready to get a new passport. I just emailed the Consulate for the next steps. I applied for a new passport but now if they will want original documents it’ll take me another 2 months as I lived in different countries and I need criminal background check from that countries. It’s a nightmare. Someone is definitely stealing people’s documents at Canada Post. There should be something done about that. 

Do you not have the originals you brought to your interview? 

On 3/7/2020 at 6:48 PM, Val0000 said:

They took all the originals 

Just the police certificates right?  But im sure those are hard enough to replace. 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.