Sal11

case update question

7 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 11/19/2019 at 2:56 PM, Susma said:

Yes..i am also DQ this NOV.13.

And got same message like yours.

So we are preparing Joint sponser documents for the interview.

Whats update on ur case now?any update?

Hey did you receive the Dq email right after this Case update email? Or it took some time? Cuz I got this? 

The National Visa Center (NVC) updated the status of your immigrant visa application. Please go to the Department of State's Consular Electronic Application Center (CEAC) at https://nvc.state.gov/ceac. You will need your NVC case number and invoice ID number to log into your account.

Once you have logged into CEAC, please look in your message box or on the Status Chart at the bottom of the page. If NVC has feedback on any items you submitted, there will be a new message with details. If not, please simply follow the updated instructions on your Status Chart to complete your case. If any column says "Pay Now", "Invalid Doc", "Incomplete", or "Re-Opened", that means you must take action by paying a fee, submitting a form, or uploading a corrected/missing document.

Regards,
National Visa Center,
U.S. Department of State
https://nvc.state.gov/ask

And there’s no update since December 18. (I got the same fe review note that I’m attaching). What should I do? Pls help!!

5812CF07-885E-44D3-AB32-8498E451D954.jpeg

Timeline
On 11/26/2019 at 1:13 AM, vig.ie said:

Hopefully I can shed some light on this. We also got this message after DQ and my wife just had her interview last week where they approved her visa.

After you receive the interview date anything you submit to through CEAC will go directly to the consulate. This period of few weeks between receiving interview date and the actual interview date is the golden period where you can submit documents directly to consulate without adding extra time since it allows them to review the documents before the interview. 

The message below will appear on the main page but you do not need to contact the consulate. 

https://imgur.com/skEKEBz

After you add the documents but before you hit the 'submit' button you should also receive a message that says the documents uploaded now will be sent for review to the consulate and if they have any questions they will contact you.

Don't add the joint sponsor until you see these two messages on CEAC, they didn't appear immediately after DQ - the one on the main page and the one right before you submit.

It is a good idea to provide the maximum amount of information possible.  For joint sponsor we gave:

-I-864

-Passport copy

-Proof of citizenship

-Proof of US domicile (mortgage and insurance bills)

-3 years tax returns

-3 years tax transcripts

-3 years W-2's

They didn't ask her anything related to the joint sponsor during the interview since everything was already uploaded.

Let me know if I can be of any further help.

Hey can you pls assist me? I’ve commented above too, read that too. Plus, I got a case update Email this one; 

The National Visa Center (NVC) updated the status of your immigrant visa application. Please go to the Department of State's Consular Electronic Application Center (CEAC) at https://nvc.state.gov/ceac. You will need your NVC case number and invoice ID number to log into your account.

Once you have logged into CEAC, please look in your message box or on the Status Chart at the bottom of the page. If NVC has feedback on any items you submitted, there will be a new message with details. If not, please simply follow the updated instructions on your Status Chart to complete your case. If any column says "Pay Now", "Invalid Doc", "Incomplete", or "Re-Opened", that means you must take action by paying a fee, submitting a form, or uploading a corrected/missing document.

Regards,
National Visa Center,
U.S. Department of State

———-

on december 18th, haven’t heard anything back from them since then? What should I do? I didn’t get the Dq mail it’s been 7 days now. I received the same FE REVIEW NOTE (attaching).

E04E0B9B-F999-40E9-8E73-DD45E9A2C0BA.jpeg

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Sal11 said:

On 11/26/2019 at 1:13 AM, vig.ie said:

Hopefully I can shed some light on this. We also got this message after DQ and my wife just had her interview last week where they approved her visa.

After you receive the interview date anything you submit to through CEAC will go directly to the consulate. This period of few weeks between receiving interview date and the actual interview date is the golden period where you can submit documents directly to consulate without adding extra time since it allows them to review the documents before the interview. 

The message below will appear on the main page but you do not need to contact the consulate. 

https://imgur.com/skEKEBz

After you add the documents but before you hit the 'submit' button you should also receive a message that says the documents uploaded now will be sent for review to the consulate and if they have any questions they will contact you.

Don't add the joint sponsor until you see these two messages on CEAC, they didn't appear immediately after DQ - the one on the main page and the one right before you submit.

It is a good idea to provide the maximum amount of information possible.  For joint sponsor we gave:

-I-864

-Passport copy

-Proof of citizenship

-Proof of US domicile (mortgage and insurance bills)

-3 years tax returns

-3 years tax transcripts

-3 years W-2's

They didn't ask her anything related to the joint sponsor during the interview since everything was already uploaded.

Let me know if I can be of any further help.

Im so worried if I’m ever going to get a IL OR Dq? I want to bring a joint sponsor or upload it after getting an IL. But will I ever get an IL? All of my documents are accepted. Pls help! Thanks in advance 

13 hours ago, Sal11 said:

Im so worried if I’m ever going to get a IL OR Dq? I want to bring a joint sponsor or upload it after getting an IL. But will I ever get an IL? All of my documents are accepted. Pls help! Thanks in advance 

Yes ..you are already DQ and you will get interview letter soon.

I have also got like that .

We are prepared now for Joint sponsor documents which we will bring during our interview on Dec.30.

By the way what was your spouse income reported on i864 form?

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

posts split from another topic into own topic.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 12/25/2019 at 7:44 AM, Sal11 said:

Hey can you pls assist me? I’ve commented above too, read that too. Plus, I got a case update Email this one; 

Regards,
National Visa Center,
U.S. Department of State

———-

on december 18th, haven’t heard anything back from them since then? What should I do? I didn’t get the Dq mail it’s been 7 days now. I received the same FE REVIEW NOTE (attaching).

E04E0B9B-F999-40E9-8E73-DD45E9A2C0BA.jpeg

Same thing goes for me! I had this issue since my petitioner did not meet the minimum income requirement and i was told that this is going to be a cause of a problem while interview and the consular officier will eventually tell you to add a joint sponser which i did and after that i was documentarily qualified. You will get an update in ceac account which will mention as 'Documentarily Qualified'. Only then you will be documentarily qualified. What type of visa you are applying?

Edited by Ahsan Ali

Timeline
On 12/25/2019 at 9:14 PM, Susma said:

Yes ..you are already DQ and you will get interview letter soon.

I have also got like that .

We are prepared now for Joint sponsor documents which we will bring during our interview on Dec.30.

By the way what was your spouse income reported on i864 form?

Hey what happened at the interview??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.