Green

No interview dates available

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, does anybody from colombia bogota who have file for k1 visa knows how to gt an interview date ? I have followed the packet instructions for the site where you pay your interview fee And set up appointment but when i click to pay visa interview fee it wont let me and it also says no appointments available at the moment. I been checking for a week and still nothing .

im going nutz! Is this normal?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Green said:

Hi everyone, does anybody from colombia bogota who have file for k1 visa knows how to gt an interview date ? I have followed the packet instructions for the site where you pay your interview fee And set up appointment but when i click to pay visa interview fee it wont let me and it also says no appointments available at the moment. I been checking for a week and still nothing .

They must be booked. When I checked in Nov......the whole month of Dec was available and Jan wasnt even available. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Green said:

Welcome to the forum.

Things must be hopping at the Bogota embassy. :dancing: It seems that lately there has been at least 1 or 2 similar-themed inquiries a week. You may want to review a couple of days of threads on this forum to find and review them. Another excellent source of information is the Mexico, Latin, South America Regional Forum, https://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/96-mexico-latin-south-america/page/2/ ,

Here are just a couple of the many similar-themed inquiries about the happenings at the Bogota embassy, there are likely many more:

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/726138-is-bogota-backlogged/

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/726079-is-it-necessary-to-wait-for-packet-3-to-schedule-k1-interview-bogota/

After you get through with some of your research, do you think that you could help out the VJ forum a bit? :time:Your timeline is vacant. Filling in that information helps everybody that is helped by, or uses the VJ forum information. The data helps make the VJ stats more relevant. :idea:

Good luck on your immigration journey and Happy Holidays !!  🎁

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Timeline
28 minutes ago, Green said:

My fiance did meet some people while doing the medical exams and bloodwork....etc. She said that one of the Lady that was scheduled for interview in Jan got pushed 8 weeks out. 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Green said:

@Skpanda801  wow !!! Thats is insane! Im worried now cause my notice expires 02/04/2020.:(

I called the Embassy in Nov.....they told me if they dont have open slots....they can extend it.

Timeline

Do not fret, just bide your time and you will get an interview date!

USCIS I-129F Petition:   image.png.5e26813a0fee6f4065ce829758e29731.png      

image.png.66176722dd07631b884c6730df9ff788.pngimage.png.63696e1e1440439256be59ac086d18bb.png

Dept of State K1 Visa:   image.png.9a78db6ac742a01a01d0b157963311c8.png       image.png.8b2371c75847cbfbc45e7dc896f8ba1f.pngimage.png.e0b583662f868174b3c52088da49263c.pngimage.png.7f70a1e5e353924875a93c2b082fbee0.png
USCIS I-485 Petition:   

image.png.465aaf5ca7c51799120b0fab7f99afe5.png

image.png.e0b583662f868174b3c52088da49263c.pngimage.png.7f70a1e5e353924875a93c2b082fbee0.png

• 1 month later...
Timeline

I have the same problem with my fiance our notice expires January 29th there is no option to pay the visa fee and we cannot schedule an appointment we got our packet 3 and 4 December 17th we are very anxious and worried ourselves has anybody seen any dates available is very stressful

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.