M Naeem

NVC Working with the U.S. Embassy ISLAMABAD to schedule an interview

230 posts in this topic

Salam Everyone,

question any new interviewer should bring DS-5540, for public Charge? should I register for passport pickup or ISL give you back next day?

thank you in advance 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 hours ago, sal17 said:

Salam Everyone,

question any new interviewer should bring DS-5540, for public Charge? should I register for passport pickup or ISL give you back next day?

thank you in advance 

Wasalam. .

U should fill DS5540 before going to the interview and take it with u just in case the officer asks for it.  N yes u need to register for the courier prior going to the interview bcz it takes abt 2 weeks to get ur passport back after approval.

Edited by Dr.Rana

1 hour ago, Dr.Rana said:

Wasalam. .

U should fill DS5540 before going to the interview and take it with u just in case the officer asks for it.  N yes u need to register for the courier prior going to the interview bcz it takes abt 2 weeks to get ur passport back after approval.

Thank you I appreciated.

On 3/8/2020 at 9:23 PM, Dr.Rana said:

Wasalam. .

so they don't have an option to pick up from the embassy?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
8 hours ago, stech786 said:

so they don't have an option to pick up from the embassy?

They have certain locations assigned for passport pickup and also u can choose home delivery. If u do not pick ur pass port from the assigned location within 10 to 15 working days after its ready for pickup then its sent back to the embassy .

• 2 months later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 12/6/2019 at 3:33 PM, M Naeem said:

Hi everyone,
My wife applied for my IR1/CR1 visa last year. Our current stage is, NVC cleared all the documents on Nov-12-2019, and said they are working with US Embassy Islamabad to schedule my visa interview.
Its been 26 days now, but still I have not received any interview date from NVC/US Embassy Islamabad PK.

Can you all please share your recent experience, what is the current interview wait times US Embassy Islamabad PK.? 

Hi did you get the interview letter?

Timeline
16 minutes ago, anon1212 said:

Hi did you get the interview letter?

image.thumb.png.f8ab5f9ae190ded3a22a00b4d4457a95.png

received this email on Jan 20 , 2020

Anyone get interview letter ? recently 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 1/24/2021 at 3:29 PM, Fatty_waseem said:

we got documentarily qualified on 8th of june,2020. 

still no response, no interview date for islamabad embassy. 

does somebody know which DQ dates are getting interviews at islamabad embassy these days??

thanks in advance. 

Spouses of citizens might be getting interviews..

what is the capacity of interviews now a days maybe 20 percent? Thats why taking longer?

Timeline

Citizens should write emails to Islamabad embassy.. or contact there local state Governor they can ask status from embassy which will help

On 2/6/2021 at 5:03 PM, anon1212 said:

Spouses of citizens might be getting interviews..

what is the capacity of interviews now a days maybe 20 percent? Thats why taking longer?

its for my parent IR-1 VISA.  it has been more than 2 yeara since i sponsored. may be you are right.. they dont have capacity i tried calling but did not get any response

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.