M Naeem

NVC Working with the U.S. Embassy ISLAMABAD to schedule an interview

230 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi everyone,
My wife applied for my IR1/CR1 visa last year. Our current stage is, NVC cleared all the documents on Nov-12-2019, and said they are working with US Embassy Islamabad to schedule my visa interview.
Its been 26 days now, but still I have not received any interview date from NVC/US Embassy Islamabad PK.

Can you all please share your recent experience, what is the current interview wait times US Embassy Islamabad PK.? 

Timeline
On 12/6/2019 at 3:33 PM, M Naeem said:

Hi everyone,
My wife applied for my IR1/CR1 visa last year. Our current stage is, NVC cleared all the documents on Nov-12-2019, and said they are working with US Embassy Islamabad to schedule my visa interview.
Its been 26 days now, but still I have not received any interview date from NVC/US Embassy Islamabad PK.

Can you all please share your recent experience, what is the current interview wait times US Embassy Islamabad PK.? 

You will get IL in last 2 weeks of this month inshallah

10 hours ago, Inaaya said:

Mine is nov 7 and still waiting

Whats your priority date?

15 minutes ago, Bk.A said:

Well it takes round about 3 months more or less . My documents were approved at nvc on 26 april and after nvc contact embassy recived letter from nvc dated 27 july regarding my interview which was on 6 august 

What was your priority date?

Edited by A&S86

On 12/8/2019 at 7:56 AM, Bk.A said:

Well it takes round about 3 months more or less . My documents were approved at nvc on 26 april and after nvc contact embassy recived letter from nvc dated 27 july regarding my interview which was on 6 august 

I just saw your case is different you’re an F4 visa 

in here we are CR1 case applying for spouses 

i heard they prioritize CR1 case which means Embassy will give interviews to CR1 first then other cases

On 12/7/2019 at 4:33 AM, M Naeem said:

Hi everyone,

After submitting documents how long it takes to get Document qualify status ??

Timeline
On 12/7/2019 at 4:33 AM, M Naeem said:

Hi everyone,

Did you try calling NVC? It helps. We got dq’ed on November 26th, and received an email today saying our interview will be on 16th January inshaa Allah. I hope you get one today aswell. 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Zainfarooq35 said:

Hi, did you received email with pdf interview letter ?

Hello, no all the information was in the email. Nothing was attached separately

2 hours ago, Kashan.01 said:

Almost 32 days

Timeline
5 hours ago, Kashan.01 said:

yes it takes around a month, also you can refer to the below NVC link:
https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/collect-and-submit-forms-and-documents-to-the-nvc/step-6-submit-documents-to-the-nvc.html

image.png.f38326944d28e17d7bfcb45f44f5ab4a.png

This link displays the current under review cases information, submitted on specific date, also I have noticed that they update this information on this link every Monday.
Here on looking this screenshot from this link, you can tell that they currently (on 9-Dec 2019) reviewing documents submitted to NVC on 21-Oct 2019.

And on coming Monday(16-Dec 2019) they will update this information again.
Once they done review your submitted documents then either they will ask for any missing/additional document(they can even say that the uploaded scanned document's quality is not good for readability) or update your case status to Document qualified. :) 

On 12/6/2019 at 3:33 PM, M Naeem said:

Hi everyone,

Have you received your interview email?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.