Melissa&Julio

CR1 INTERVIEW - SANTO DOMINGO EMBASSY

9 posts in this topic

After 4 very long months, we received our IL this morning!!!

Β 

DQ: JULY 31

IL: NOV 14

INTERVIEW: DEC 20

Β 

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

2 hours ago, Melissa&Julio said:

Β 

Β 

Congrats! Hopefully this means I'm next for January interviews. Just left DR yesterday. Bummer I'm not gonna be able to return for christmas but there's always others. Congrats again πŸŽ‰πŸ˜πŸ˜

On 11/14/2019 at 2:55 PM, Melissa&Julio said:

Β 

Β 

Why did it take so long after you were DQ to get the IL letter?

On 11/14/2019 at 5:39 PM, suarezj519 said:

Congrats! Hopefully this means I'm next for January interviews. Just left DR yesterday. Bummer I'm not gonna be able to return for christmas but there's always others. Congrats again πŸŽ‰πŸ˜πŸ˜

When were you DQ? I was DQ October 26th and waiting for DR interview letter too.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Bama said:

When were you DQ? I was DQ October 26th and waiting for DR interview letter too.

My wife's case was complete Sept 11. Weve got some time more to wait. It's about 90 or so days it's looking like for scheduling interviews. Latest case I've seen they gotten too just last week was Aug 16 scheduling for Dec. Interviews. They usually schedule around 3rd or so week of every month. So IL for us will probably come on December for Jan interview or January for February. If it stays at this pace. I'd say most like would be Feb IL and March interview for you or March IL. and April interviews. Hopefully it does speed up. But it's anyone's guess. It's just been consistent at the 90 or so day mark when interviews are scheduled.Β 

Edited by suarezj519

3 hours ago, suarezj519 said:

My wife's case was complete Sept 11. Weve got some time more to wait. It's about 90 or so days it's looking like for scheduling interviews. Latest case I've seen they gotten too just last week was Aug 16 scheduling for Dec. Interviews. They usually schedule around 3rd or so week of every month. So IL for us will probably come on December for Jan interview or January for February. If it stays at this pace. I'd say most like would be Feb IL and March interview for you or March IL. and April interviews. Hopefully it does speed up. But it's anyone's guess. It's just been consistent at the 90 or so day mark when interviews are scheduled.Β 

Thanks. We shall see.

10 hours ago, Mr. Bama said:

That is a good question. I don’t know why but it isΒ taking about 90 days. I just think it depends this embassy is busier with the amount of cases they receive. I read they were inspected in July and didn’t do so well. Maybe thats why? I will put the link to the report here. Best of luck!

Β 

https://www.stateoig.gov/system/files/isp-i-19-17.pdf

On 11/14/2019 at 8:09 AM, suarezj519 said:

Thank you!! Yes that seems to be the trend for the past few months. Hopefully you will hear something in December. 😬

On 11/14/2019 at 6:25 AM, Melissa&Julio said:

Β 

Β 

Congratulations! I've been away from the group for a little while but I remembered you and I'm glad to see this.Β 

Edited by Cayacoa

- January 18: Documents delivered to Chicago Lockbox

-January 22: Case Submitted

-January 23: Last Update

-January 28: NOA1 arrived on the mail.Β 

3 hours ago, Cayacoa said:

Congratulations! I've been away from the group for a little while but I remembered you and I'm glad to see this.Β 

Thank you!

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.