Jump to content
Sene

Moscow K1 case ready, next step?

8 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello

I have a question. Do they (Embassy) send letters by mail and when can we get dates for our interview appointment? we did not specify an email in our i-129f, but we added it at the nvc stage and my fiance received an email from nvc that our case is sent to Moscow. Dhl says case in the consulate. Today on the website ceas "ready". what should we do next?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Sene said:

Hello

I have a question. Do they (Embassy) send letters by mail and when can we get dates for our interview appointment? we did not specify an email in our i-129f, but we added it at the nvc stage and my fiance received an email from nvc that our case is sent to Moscow. Dhl says case in the consulate. Today on the website ceas "ready". what should we do next?

I would recommend to fill in the ds-160 form and pay for the visa fee. 

And after try to schedule the interview, that’s what we did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Sene said:

Did you get a date?

Not yet unfortunately, we’re still waiting. We got the info that our request to schedule an appointment has been received and will be reviewed. 

So I guess we are waiting for the email now. What about you?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Anastasia&Jacob said:

Not yet unfortunately, we’re still waiting. We got the info that our request to schedule an appointment has been received and will be reviewed. 

So I guess we are waiting for the email now. What about you?? 

we are going to fill out ds160 and pay the fee, but you know November 4 is a Russian holiday and the post office is not working. soon :)

and maybe we will be interviewed on the same day with you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Sene said:

we are going to fill out ds160 and pay the fee, but you know November 4 is a Russian holiday and the post office is not working. soon :)

and maybe we will be interviewed on the same day with you

Yeah. But you can also pay by credit card! 

For me it was just easier to pay at the post office. 

Who knows, it would be really nice :) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anastasia&Jacob said:

Yeah. But you can also pay by credit card! 

For me it was just easier to pay at the post office. 

Who knows, it would be really nice :) 

 

I paid at the post office before, it's a time-tested lol.

am I talking to Nastya or Jacob? it looks funny when two Russian girls are talking in English :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2019 at 7:33 AM, Sene said:

am I talking to Nastya or Jacob? it looks funny when two Russian girls are talking in English :)

Yeah, but if you're hanging out with the American guys who speak no Russian ... :lol: 

 

Anyway, I paid by credit card for my wife (fiancee at the time) in January, and was a bit worried that the system at the time didn't seem to have much linking my credit card with her visa application, but it worked ....


K-1                             AOS
NOA1 Notice Date: 2018-05-31    NOA1 Notice Date: 2019-04-11
NOA2 Date: 2018-11-16           Biometrics Date: 2019-05-10
Arrived at NVC:  2018-12-03     EAD/AP In Hand: 2019-09-16
Arrived in Moscow: 2018-12-28   GC Interview Date: 2019-09-25
Interview date: 2019-02-14      GC In Hand: 2019-10-02
Visa issued: 2019-02-28
POE: 2019-03-11
Wedding: 2019-03-14

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...