Aznseanyu

My wife’s adjustment Visa has been denied

16 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, aaron2020 said:

違う!

彼女はすでに米国におり、ステータスを調整するために申請できます。彼女は日本に戻る必要はありません。彼女は正しい提出方法を知っている弁護士を必要としています。  

Or you should reapply for AoS soon. My AoS application got denied in February and I just refilled last month. My fiancé visa was expired, that means practically illegal staying. You should ask at Japanese Consulate about her passport. As long as she can submit copy of some letters from USCIS such as NoA 1 of AoS application, she could get a passport because I could when I had not known about my denial in June.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
“;}