abdo1

received a message from consulate casablanca

7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi guys i received this message after inquiry to US consulate casablanca they sent me this message 12 days ago also on the phone they said they may contact my wife in USA on the phone  but still have not heard nothing yet also my medical expired 14 september 2019, any ideas thanks here is the message :

Dear Sir,

Following to our telephone conversation. Your IR 1 visa application is still pending consular officer review , We will contact you accordingly to finish processing your visa case.

Regards,

Immigration Visa Unit
US Consulate Casablanca, Morocco

Edited by abdo1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

it is like many others still in AP

another on here Leila is still waiting since December 2018

when they notify you that an action has taken place (if they intend to approve),  you will have to take a new medical exam

Did your wife say the embassy contacted her?

Timeline
4 hours ago, JeanneAdil said:

it is like many others still in AP

another on here Leila is still waiting since December 2018

when they notify you that an action has taken place (if they intend to approve),  you will have to take a new medical exam

Did your wife say the embassy contacted her?

no they have not contacted my wife yet, i even sent them my wife's work schedules and phone number and email address last week, i was in administrative processing but i am out of it, the lady who called me last week she told me the consular officer wish to speak to my wife because he want to make decision, after our conversation on the phone the lady sent me that message to my email, that my case is pending consular review and that they will contact me to finish processing visa case.. since then i have not heard from them....

Timeline
21 hours ago, JeanneAdil said:

you are still in AP as long as you do not have an approval or denial /CO review is part of AP

i understand review is part of AP, so after i sent all required documents on sept 2019 then a lady called me from US consulate on the phone she told me that  she would email my wife to see her schedules but she never did since 16 oct 2019, so i sent them work schedules for the last week with my wife's contact info , but no call yet, she told me that consular officer wish to speak with my wife so he can make decision, any ideas ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 10/30/2019 at 7:10 AM, abdo1 said:

i understand review is part of AP, so after i sent all required documents on sept 2019 then a lady called me from US consulate on the phone she told me that  she would email my wife to see her schedules but she never did since 16 oct 2019, so i sent them work schedules for the last week with my wife's contact info , but no call yet, she told me that consular officer wish to speak with my wife so he can make decision, any ideas ?

Idea is they are stalling you hoping you will give up

still there are cases on hold in casa since last year and one man flew to morocco and talked in person (not suppose to make an appointment for this)

Timeline
4 hours ago, JeanneAdil said:

Idea is they are stalling you hoping you will give up

still there are cases on hold in casa since last year and one man flew to morocco and talked in person (not suppose to make an appointment for this)

they sent me another message yesterday that my case still in review and that they have received all information if they need anything else they will contact me, so there is no call and i do not think they will call my wife , they just wanted to know if my wife in morocco but she is in the USA and working, because she lived with me 4 years before..

Edited by abdo1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.