schatzi_sugoi

Household Members AOS Incomplete but Interview to be Scheduled?

3 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi All,

I received an update for my case today. Submitted on September 3rd and got two emails from NVC (one to say the case is updated and a second to wait for an email for my interview date).

I logged into CEAC and saw the following status for the Documents submitted:

1. Mom (Principal Sponsor, submitted I-864 and Tax Return) - Accepted

2. Brother 1 (Household Member, submitted I-864A, Tax Return and Proof of Domicile) - Incomplete

3. Brother 2 (Household Member, submitted I-864A, Tax Return and Proof of Domicile) - Incomplete

4. Me (Applicant, Submitted all required Civil Documents) - Accepted

Note: I don't remember if Birth Certificates were required for both Household Members. But if it was, it would have been uploaded as well because I made sure all required documents were submitted correctly.

We also got a message in CEAC that simply said Documentarily Qualified.

Since CEAC is still under maintenance, if I click on Incomplete, I only get the warning that uploading documents is not possible. So we're not sure which documents are incomplete (if there are any, because why would it say incomplete if I also got a message for Documentarily Qualified?).

Does anyone know what document could possibly be incomplete for Household Members? I told my mom to call NVC as soon as possible so she could include whatever document it is in the AOS packet she's mailing me before the interview.

Thanks in advance!

• 4 months later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 10/17/2019 at 11:40 PM, schatzi_sugoi said:

Hi All,

I received an update for my case today. Submitted on September 3rd and got two emails from NVC (one to say the case is updated and a second to wait for an email for my interview date).

I logged into CEAC and saw the following status for the Documents submitted:

1. Mom (Principal Sponsor, submitted I-864 and Tax Return) - Accepted

2. Brother 1 (Household Member, submitted I-864A, Tax Return and Proof of Domicile) - Incomplete

3. Brother 2 (Household Member, submitted I-864A, Tax Return and Proof of Domicile) - Incomplete

4. Me (Applicant, Submitted all required Civil Documents) - Accepted

Note: I don't remember if Birth Certificates were required for both Household Members. But if it was, it would have been uploaded as well because I made sure all required documents were submitted correctly.

We also got a message in CEAC that simply said Documentarily Qualified.

Since CEAC is still under maintenance, if I click on Incomplete, I only get the warning that uploading documents is not possible. So we're not sure which documents are incomplete (if there are any, because why would it say incomplete if I also got a message for Documentarily Qualified?).

Does anyone know what document could possibly be incomplete for Household Members? I told my mom to call NVC as soon as possible so she could include whatever document it is in the AOS packet she's mailing me before the interview.

Thanks in advance!

Hello, 

Did you ever get an answer to your question because we are now in the same dillema. 

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 3/12/2020 at 5:58 AM, 4jacques said:

Hello, 

Did you ever get an answer to your question because we are now in the same dillema. 

Yeah, I was told by NVC to being the missing documents to the interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.