Dinisaur

WAC on hard copy issued Visa wrong

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hello!

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I really hope that someone can help or was in a similar situation.

I got my Visa on September 30th. Everthing good so far, look through all the biographic informations- but today I looked at my Visa again, just to make sure I have everything, because I'm leaving here in about a week. And I figuerd out that the USCIS number is wrong on the Visa, just one digit. Of course I already send an Email to the Embassy here in Germany, but it's in the middle of the night here and I'm going crazy.

So, does anyone was in this situation before or heard about something like this? Does they have to issue a new Visa or is this something that can easily be over looked?

Thank you in advance!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Dinisaur said:

Hello!

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I really hope that someone can help or was in a similar situation.

I got my Visa on September 30th. Everthing good so far, look through all the biographic informations- but today I looked at my Visa again, just to make sure I have everything, because I'm leaving here in about a week. And I figuerd out that the USCIS number is wrong on the Visa, just one digit. Of course I already send an Email to the Embassy here in Germany, but it's in the middle of the night here and I'm going crazy.

So, does anyone was in this situation before or heard about something like this? Does they have to issue a new Visa or is this something that can easily be over looked?

Thank you in advance!

I am not completely sure but my guess would be that they need to issue a new visa. Hopefully they can do it. If you can try calling them in the morning instead of the e-mail.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.