Mobi6488

my case status got refusal. with more information need on the letter

46 posts in this topic

Grieetings.

I had my interview on 30th of august 2019. the officer refused my my immigrant spouse visa by saying that they need more information from me unlike old emails and my wife passport pages. i submitted them on NVC

my question is do anyone have any idea about the processing time? please keep in mind that my ceac status is refusal not AP.

i am wating for more than a month now with no improvement...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, Mobi6488 said:

Grieetings.

I had my interview on 30th of august 2019. the officer refused my my immigrant spouse visa by saying that they need more information from me unlike old emails and my wife passport pages. i submitted them on NVC

my question is do anyone have any idea about the processing time? please keep in mind that my ceac status is refusal not AP.

i am wating for more than a month now with no improvement...

Were you instructed to submit via NVC?  Typically in this situation you submit directly to the consulate 

YMMV

i was given a papper. on the back side nvc submitting method was shown. so i my lawye submitted. yes,

there was no tick in 221 g on the forms. on the bottom officer ticked .. photos  of marriage, old emails and passport pages of wife. 

i am talking to my wife from 2006. but we officially got married in may 2017

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Mobi6488 said:

i was given a papper. on the back side nvc submitting method was shown. so i my lawye submitted. yes,

there was no tick in 221 g on the forms. on the bottom officer ticked .. photos  of marriage, old emails and passport pages of wife. 

NVC is taking 4 to 6 weeks to review new submissions.  

YMMV

6 minutes ago, Mobi6488 said:

My interview was also on 30th aug.. when did u submit additonal documents ? Do u have any update on ur status ??

Timeline

thank you so much for your info. 

4 to 6 weeks wont be a problem. actually i read comments on other posts. i dont know what visa they applied but waiting AP 15 months and two years. which bothered me. 

AP means many things.  And just because NVC reviews it doesn't mean the consulate will be satisfied 

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Timeline

i want them just to reviewis point at th. that should be some sort of satisfaction rather than nothing

I've never seen anyone submit a 221g request via NVC,  so you are in some uncharted waters 

YMMV

1 minute ago, payxibka said:

I've never seen anyone submit a 221g request via NVC,  so you are in some uncharted waters 

actually my lawyer have done it. she also have emailed the documents to embassy through email. they replied to her email. i dont really understand this process after interview. there are not much info available. i told the officer at the time of interview that i have braught the emails and photos. but he told me to submit online.

13 minutes ago, Mobi6488 said:

my lawyer submitted on 11th and some on 13th. and then on 12th they replied to one of her email to submit all pages of my wife passport. 12th they updated the status but that was same refusal

I have also submitted on 11th sep still waiting for their response 

Just now, Mobi6488 said:

have you got any update after 30th of august? what did they tell you?

Today 7th oct is the 1st update after 30th aug.. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.