OurJourny

I-751 No Bio app yet.

6 posts in this topic

Hey everyone hope you guys have good week so far.

i know there is topic for it but I couldn’t find or get any answers so I said I’ll make one separate.

we started our process with K1 and now ROC.

in June 3 2019 my I-751 was received and few days after I received my extension letter.

the letter said I might receive separate letter for bio but I haven’t received anything,the case still saying case was received and I see a lot of others people that already did bio and submitted the file after me.

so I’m wondering if it’s ok,is it possible they don’t need bio from me or my case is really delaying ?

on June 2019 fillers topic seems like I’m the only one who didn’t get the bio app.

thanks for any help.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I filed in January.  I did have a bio appointment in March (I think - check my timeline), but it wasn’t like it was the time for AoS, so perhaps they will skip?

My case also still just says it was received.

I wouldn’t worry - this leg is a long one, and everyone is going to be handed different.  There’s already been a Jan 2019 filer who received the 10-year card without bio or interview.  We’re all going to be processed differently.  As long as you submitted everything on time, just sit back and relax. 

If you’re a LIN Nebraska filer like me, and actually needed to go in for a bio appointment, you might not receive the bio notice for a while. My 751 application was received 21 days after you and I haven’t received anything after the extension letter either. If you check the LIN thread they are only up to sending out bio appts to early 2019 applicants or something like that. 

8 minutes ago, Boketto said:

If you’re a LIN Nebraska filer like me, and actually needed to go in for a bio appointment, you might not receive the bio notice for a while. My 751 application was received 21 days after you and I haven’t received anything after the extension letter either. If you check the LIN thread they are only up to sending out bio appts to early 2019 applicants or something like that. 

30 minutes ago, Cryssiekins said:

I filed in January.  I did have a bio appointment in March (I think - check my timeline), but it wasn’t like it was the time for AoS, so perhaps they will skip?

My case also still just says it was received.

I wouldn’t worry - this leg is a long one, and everyone is going to be handed different.  There’s already been a Jan 2019 filer who received the 10-year card without bio or interview.  We’re all going to be processed differently.  As long as you submitted everything on time, just sit back and relax. 

Should I call and ask for an update or anything about it? Does it do anything calling them?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, OurJourny said:

Should I call and ask for an update or anything about it? Does it do anything calling them?

I mean you certainly can, but if you have a receipt notice, you know they have it, and it’s in queue.  The wait time is long and customer service is likely only going to tell you the same thing you can see online.  

2 hours ago, OurJourny said:

Hey everyone hope you guys have good week so far.

i know there is topic for it but I couldn’t find or get any answers so I said I’ll make one separate.

we started our process with K1 and now ROC.

in June 3 2019 my I-751 was received and few days after I received my extension letter.

the letter said I might receive separate letter for bio but I haven’t received anything,the case still saying case was received and I see a lot of others people that already did bio and submitted the file after me.

so I’m wondering if it’s ok,is it possible they don’t need bio from me or my case is really delaying ?

on June 2019 fillers topic seems like I’m the only one who didn’t get the bio app.

thanks for any help.

There are many people who have not and won't receive any biometrics appointment letters. Some just wait at "Case received" until one day it "Case approved".

You will get a biometrics appointment letter only if your previous fingerprints and background check is expired or not sufficient.

I suggest that you just wait and enjoy the fact that your case hasn't needed extra work for you and for USCIS so far.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.