Jump to content

Travel requirements once approved

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

My wife and I have a trip scheduled to Australia (my brother's wedding) and I wondered if I was missing anything vital to ensure I can get back into the US afterwards -


Wife has a valid US passport and an eTA for travel to Australia

I have a valid Australian passport, valid PR card and valid EA card.

We completed the process 9 months ago and I have been full time employed for the last 5

Our trip will be for 3 weeks and only consists of travel to and from Australia



Do I need anything beyond my cards and the Visa page attached in my passport? We'd hate for anything to cause me to get refused entry after everything it took to get over here, married, approved etc...

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

All you need is your passport and the document that allows you to reenter -  green card in your case. Not sure what your wife has but same applies to her. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...