104 posts in this topic

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
He has no interest in looking at boobies when he can see all he wants at home

The point of a strip club isn't to see a woman naked.

It's to see a different woman naked :P

*shrugs* like I said, he has no interest in going.

I'm just not understanding why people find it unbelievable that some men just could care less about seeing the "different" women... why should ALL men be the same? *shrug also* And hey, I'm happy he doesn't NEED to see another woman to be turned on. :yes:

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I'm just not understanding why people find it unbelievable that some men just could care less about seeing the "different" women... why should ALL men be the same? *shrug also* And hey, I'm happy he doesn't NEED to see another woman to be turned on. :yes:

I just emailed my husband and asked him basically the same thing... why is it that people find it so hard to believe that some men do not like to go to strip clubs? It's frustrating.

March 4, 2004 NOA 1

June 29, 2004 NOA 2

August 26th -- interview date - we need to complete a I-601 waiver so it's back to waiting again

January 6, 2005 i-601 waiver approved!!!!

January 21, 2005 VISA IN HAND

February 12, 2005 WEDDING!!!!!

March 10, 2005 mailed AOS and EAD applications to Chicago

April 18, 2005 EAD and AOS receipt dates for NOA

June 30, 2005 AOS RFE evidence submitted (translated birth certificate)

August 10, 2005 ---EAD approved via infopass appointment

October 18, 2005 - AOS interview in St. Louis - received an RFE for vaccination supplement

February 9, 2006 - denial for AOS letter due to the wrong form being submitted from the doctor. PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN TO YOU!!

February 16, 2006 - USCIS accepts the motion to reopen without an additional fee - finally something goes right! We should hear from USCIS St. Louis office within 2 weeks.

April 3, 2006 - Received welcome to America letter in the mail!

April 8, 2006 - Received GC in the mail - done for 2 years!!!!

March 1, 2008 - mailed off I-751

March 3, 2008 NSC delivery confirmation

March 10, 2008 NOA 1

March 28, 2008 Biometrics appointment

Legal Permanent Resident - just waiting for time to pass for him to have eligibility for citizenship.

Timeline

... or when my son turns 18 :devil:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

no way would i ever go strip clubbing with mom. That's just twisted :P

Isn't LenJayUS the bloke in that relationship? :huh:

I just emailed my husband and asked him basically the same thing... why is it that people find it so hard to believe that some men do not like to go to strip clubs? It's frustrating.

I'll ask hubster tonight his opinion...although I know people won't believe when he comes back saying he has no interest... dunno.

BUT, it's perfectly believable that women have no interest in male strippers?!??!!?? :blink:

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED

Filed: Timeline

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

doh! my bad :blush:

Edited by Agent Smith

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

My husband doesn't like them either, won't go to them. It doesn't mean that *I* believe he doesn't look at women, although it's generally me who is quicker to the draw in looking at boobs.

Timeline

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I'll ask hubster tonight his opinion...although I know people won't believe when he comes back saying he has no interest... dunno.

BUT, it's perfectly believable that women have no interest in male strippers?!??!!?? :blink:

My hubby is actually reading this now :lol: He said he thinks people are stupid (in the email back to me) that don't want to believe that some guys just aren't into going to strip clubs.

March 4, 2004 NOA 1

June 29, 2004 NOA 2

August 26th -- interview date - we need to complete a I-601 waiver so it's back to waiting again

October 18, 2005 - AOS interview in St. Louis - received an RFE for vaccination supplement

February 9, 2006 - denial for AOS letter due to the wrong form being submitted from the doctor. PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN TO YOU!!

February 16, 2006 - USCIS accepts the motion to reopen without an additional fee - finally something goes right! We should hear from USCIS St. Louis office within 2 weeks.

March 10, 2008 NOA 1

Legal Permanent Resident - just waiting for time to pass for him to have eligibility for citizenship.

Timeline

Female strippers, yes. Male strippers....let's just say the body type and aesthetic I like on a man would never fit the criteria for a male stripper. I just don't like the way they're built, as the standard. I know a few exceptions, but I've also never seen a male stripper that can dance like a female one, either. It's just not the same!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

Maybe it's cause some people are to insecure to believe that their husbands in fact are so in love with their wives that other women just isnt interesting?

And I have actually been to stripclubs in my younger days even the ones in amsterdam, greatest thing about that place was that we got free beer after we paid to get in ... the shows on stage wasnt much fun, especially the live show was kinda gross

Timeline

Maybe it's cause some people are to insecure to believe that their husbands in fact are so in love with their wives that other women just isnt interesting?

And I have actually been to stripclubs in my younger days even the ones in amsterdam, greatest thing about that place was that we got free beer after we paid to get in ... the shows on stage wasnt much fun, especially the live show was kinda gross

isn't he just the sweetest thing??? (L)

March 4, 2004 NOA 1

June 29, 2004 NOA 2

March 10, 2008 NOA 1

Timeline

awwwwwww, is that the man in question?? heehee

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED

Timeline

My husband says he doesn't like strip clubs because

A:all the ones he's been to are ####### and

B:they reek of desperation. Which, in all fairness, is probably closely related to the first point, as I've been to some rather nice ones that don't.

But no, not all men like strip clubs.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
And hey, I'm happy he doesn't NEED to see another woman to be turned on. :yes:

No strip clubs here either...we're enough for each other

03.04.2009......Posted I-130 to U.S. Embassy

03.04.2009......Ordered Police Certificate for Visa Purposes from Local Garda Office (ordered over the phone)

03.05.2009......I-130 received at Embassy

03.06.2009......Received Police Cert

03.18.2009......I-130 Approved

09.10.2009......Medical Exam

09.23.2009......Embassy receives Notice of Readiness

10.13.2009......Received our interview date

10.29.2009......Successful interview!

11.5.2009........Visa received in post

11.7.2009........All the family flew to the US together :)

12.20.2009......Received Welcome to America letter

12.24.2009......10 year Greencard received in the mail

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Haven't been but was friends with a co-worker of my husband's who knew the circuit. She was a receptionist by day; by night, the highest paid strip dancer in the city (of 2 million).

26 January 2005 - Entered US as visitor from Canada.
16 May 2005 - Assembled health package, W2s.
27 June 2005 - Sent package off to Chicago lockbox.
28 June 2005 - Package received at Chicago lockbox.
11 July 2005 - RFE: cheques inappropriately placed.
18 July 2005 - NOA 1: I-485, I-131, I-765 received!
19 July 2005 - NOA 1: I-130 received!
24 August 2005 - Biometrics appointment (Naperville, IL).
25 August 2005 - AOS touched.
29 August 2005 - AP, EAD, I-485 touched.
15 September 2005 - AP and EAD approved!
03 February 2006 - SSN arrives (150 days later)
27 February 2006 - NOA 2: Interview for 27 April!!
27 April 2006 - AOS Interview, approved after 10 minutes!
19 May 2006 - 2 year conditional green card.
01 May 2008 - 10 year green card arrives.
09 December 2012 - Assembled N-400 package.
15 January 2013 - Sent package off to Phoenix.
28 January 2013 - RFE: signature missing.
06 February 2013 - NOA 1: N-400 received!
27 February 2013 - Biometrics appointment (Detroit, MI).
01 April 2013 - NOA 2: Interview assigned.

15 May 2013 - Naturalization Interview, approved after 15 minutes.

10 June 2013 - Naturalized.

Timeline

awwwwwww, is that the man in question?? heehee

yep :lol:

March 4, 2004 NOA 1

June 29, 2004 NOA 2

March 10, 2008 NOA 1