Michie26

Visa Status "issued"

9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Yes. You can call ustravel docs when the status on ustravels website changes to "Passport recieved from consular section and is being prepared for dispatch." They can provide the  Bluedart number. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

What other visa status would you expect the website to change? No, there are not any other. Once your visa is issued; it is issued. 

Your passport will be delivered according to the information provided in your DS-160. You should get an e-mail and text message stating your passport can be picked up. This info can be found in the travel docs website.

Little more patience ; you are almost there.

Timeline

To be honest, we opted for blue dart delivery, and would like to be able to track it to make sure they find his home. Some of the alleys in kolkata are hard to find. I was expecting it would change from issued to say something about the courier.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Michie26 said:

To be honest, we opted for blue dart delivery, and would like to be able to track it to make sure they find his home. Some of the alleys in kolkata are hard to find. I was expecting it would change from issued to say something about the courier.

It stays issued on ceac. Move over to http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ check the passport delivery status there. When it says "Passport has been received from consular section and is being prepared for dispatch" call them up. Their numbers are +91 120 4844644 or +91 40 46258222. Ask for the Bluedart tracking number. That's how I got mine. 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

It stays issued on ceac. Move over to http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ check the passport delivery status there. When it says "Passport has been received from consular section and is being prepared for dispatch" call them up. Their numbers are +91 120 4844644 or +91 40 46258222. Ask for the Bluedart tracking number. That's how I got mine. 

Thank you.

Timeline
10 hours ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

The status on us travel docs has changed. Thanks. There is not a tracking yet but they said call back in the morning.

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Michie26 said:

The status on us travel docs has changed. Thanks. There is not a tracking yet but they said call back in the morning.

Amazing! Once you get the tracking number, you'll be able to track it on the Bluedart website. I lived in Kolkata for several years. I know how hard it can be to get things delivered there sometimes. 

• 5 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.