Smile_goongyi

Ds160 mother's birthdate is different from her birth certificate

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello good day I have a question, I put January 27 as birthdate of my mother in ds-160.  And now that my mother is going to apply for tourist visa in usa, she got a problem on her birthdate. Her birth certificate shows January 28 but i some of her documents shows January 27. My question is, is that okay to just follow her birthdate as January 28?  It won't affect my ds-160 that time , that I put January 27 if she's going to put January 28 to her ds160?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

DOB must be consistent with what's on her birth certificate and passport. She can correct the DOB during her interview. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
43 minutes ago, apple21 said:

DOB must be consistent with what's on her birth certificate and passport. She can correct the DOB during her interview.

So meaning ms apple21 she can show her affidavit of discrepancy for her birhdate the consul? Or better not to show if the consul didn't ask for it? It will not affect my previous ds160 and marriage documents if she put the birth certificate date? Thank you ms. Apple21. ☺️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.