4 posts in this topic

I live with my wife in Florida in her home(she bought it before marriage)I got conditional green card in 2017. I need to apply for removal of the condition in next few months. 
In 2018, I got a contract job in Atlanta and I rented a room at two different places back then and came back to Florida after 7 months of the contract. In Jan this year, I  got another contract job with a different Company in Atlanta and I am renting a room again.
I do come back home every three weeks for a few days. I do have air tickets and other docs like tax return that shows my Florida home address.
When I fill the I-751 form in near future; do I put Florida home as my physical address on the form and then put the other addresses where I lived in Atlanta on the last page of the form with dates and put them on a cover letter too.
Can someone please advice if this is the correct way ? I never filed AR11 change of address with uscis. As I thought those temporary addresses in Atlanta are not my primary address.

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Rahul_751 said:

I live with my wife in Florida in her home(she bought it before marriage)I got conditional green card in 2017. I need to apply for removal of the condition in next few months. 
In 2018, I got a contract job in Atlanta and I rented a room at two different places back then and came back to Florida after 7 months of the contract. In Jan this year, I  got another contract job with a different Company in Atlanta and I am renting a room again.
I do come back home every three weeks for a few days. I do have air tickets and other docs like tax return that shows my Florida home address.
When I fill the I-751 form in near future; do I put Florida home as my physical address on the form and then put the other addresses where I lived in Atlanta on the last page of the form with dates and put them on a cover letter too.
Can someone please advice if this is the correct way ? I never filed AR11 change of address with uscis. As I thought those temporary addresses in Atlanta are not my primary address.

Thats how i did it too. My wife was a traveler we lived somewhere else every 3 months and leased apartments. I put those on the last page of our I751 and explained in the cover letter why we moved so much. Our main address has always remained the same so we never officially changed it with USCIS. Your tax address is your main physical address.

09/21/2015: I-129F petition mailed

09/23/2015: Delivered to USCIS, petition received

09/25/2015: NOA1 notice date, routed to CSC

09/28/2015: NOA1 E-notification

10/27/2015: RFE E-notification

11/02/2015: RFE letter received (USCIS needs evidence that the site we met on is not an international marriage broker)

11/03/2015: RFE response mailed with overnight priority mail express to CSC

11/04/2015: RFE received by USCIS

11/09/2015: Approved!!! E-notification NOA2

11/19/2015: NVC received

11/27/2015: Case arrived at consulate

12/01/2015: Packet 3 received

01/16/2016: Packet 4 received

02/16/2016: Medical exam

02/23/2016: Approved!!!

04/26/2016: Entered USA

07/23/2016: Adjusting status, NOA1

12/16/2016: Interview, Approved!!!

02/02/2017: Green card in mail!

17 minutes ago, Dutch88 said:

Thats how i did it too. My wife was a traveler we lived somewhere else every 3 months and leased apartments. I put those on the last page of our I751 and explained in the cover letter why we moved so much. Our main address has always remained the same so we never officially changed it with USCIS. Your tax address is your main physical address.

Thanks for your reply. 

My wife (US Citizen) lived in Florida all the time when I was staying in Atlanta for the contract jobs.

32 minutes ago, Rahul_751 said:

FYI, My wife (US Citizen) lived in Florida all the time when I was staying in Atlanta for the contract jobs.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.