jarl

when NVC notify for start generate ds3230!!!!

6 posts in this topic

hello people !!!! nice to be here

last may 22,2007 the NVC assign case#, today i received emailed from NVC that they review our case...... i just wondered why until now... i haven't heard anything when i should i start process I-864....

who can shared to me what is the way of process DS3230?

how the beneficiaries know that she need to process ds3230?

i am hoping ur favorable answer...

thanks

jarl

Edited by jarl

04/08/2013 received NOA1 1-130 FOR PARENT

????????

You can refer to the James shortcut it really help a lot. When you find out that the DS3032 is being genarated you can send an e-mail to NVC to select the choice of agent, it faster that way.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

last may 22,2007 the NVC assign case#, today i received emailed from NVC that they review our case...... i just wondered why until now... i haven't heard anything when i should i start process I-864....

thanks

jarl

Hello Jarl -as far as I know, the NVC do not email you unless you email them first - did you email them, and if so , what did you say ?

also, if you could copy their email onto this post (after deleting the case number for security), we could try and figure it out...

alan

Edited by saywhat

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I agree.

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

thanks

jarl

Hello Jarl -as far as I know, the NVC do not email you unless you email them first - did you email them, and if so , what did you say ?

also, if you could copy their email onto this post (after deleting the case number for security), we could try and figure it out...

alan

hello alan

yes i email NVC ..

????????

You can refer to the James shortcut it really help a lot. When you find out that the DS3032 is being genarated you can send an e-mail to NVC to select the choice of agent, it faster that way.

why in ur timeline theirs 1-129f for what is that

????????

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.