Alexobaid

My case been completed but still at NVC

11 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
On 7/2/2019 at 7:13 AM, Alexobaid said:

My Case is a CR1/IR1 and has been completed since January 8th 2019 and I’m line for interview almost 6 months and still no interview 😤😤

Did you get a IL yet? This is not good news to me. 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Alexobaid said:

What is IL ?? I’m still waiting patiently still no updates 

Interview Letter. Wow 😳 someone in another forum is waiting with a case closing in April. 

Edited by J&M30

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline
37 minutes ago, J&M30 said:

Interview Letter. Wow 😳 someone in another forum is waiting with a case closing in April. 

Yeah ikr it’s really getting annoying but it seems they’re working on cases they have been on   administrative processing so they could  scheduling  Interview that what I think I could be wrong 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Alexobaid said:

Yeah ikr it’s really getting annoying but it seems they’re working on cases they have been on   administrative processing so they could  scheduling  Interview that what I think I could be wrong 

True. They probably want to finish those so they don't get further behind. Let me know if you receive your interview. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, J&M30 said:

True. They probably want to finish those so they don't get further behind. Let me know if you receive your interview. 

Oh okay is your case already completed?? And which embassy??

Timeline
52 minutes ago, Alexobaid said:

Oh okay is your case already completed?? And which embassy??

Yes cc June 24, 2019. Cairo, Egypt. 

Just talked to another poster someone they know got cc March 30 and have interview this month in Cairo. 

Edited by J&M30

Timeline
1 hour ago, J&M30 said:

Yes cc June 24, 2019. Cairo, Egypt. 

Just talked to another poster someone they know got cc March 30 and have interview this month in Cairo. 

Really how did he waited until they gave interview ?? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.