djidis

Anyone experiencing multiple transfer? Similar situation?

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Vsc filer here, submitted ROC on Feb 2018, didn’t hear anything for a year, then on feb 2019, they transferred my case to my local office, BUT the second day, they transferred my case to TSC, after that, no update for five months until today( July 1st,2019) BUT WHAT DID I SEE? THEY TRANSFERRED MY CASE AGAIN TO ANOTHER OFFICE??!!! I don’t understand why are they keeping transfer my case, it seems like other people here on the forum usually get either approved or rife after transfer jurisdiction, It has been such a long process, anyone had any similar situation? why are they keeping transferring?

any experience or advice?? Thx

Edited by djidis

Timeline
16 hours ago, djidis said:

Vsc filer here, submitted ROC on Feb 2018, didn’t hear anything for a year, then on feb 2019, they transferred my case to my local office, BUT the second day, they transferred my case to TSC, after that, no update for five months until today( July 1st,2019) BUT WHAT DID I SEE? THEY TRANSFERRED MY CASE AGAIN TO ANOTHER OFFICE??!!! I don’t understand why are they keeping transfer my case, it seems like other people here on the forum usually get either approved or rife after transfer jurisdiction, It has been such a long process, anyone had any similar situation? why are they keeping transferring?

any experience or advice?? Thx

Anyone?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

So no personal experience here, but when you start to see crazy behaviour like this, it never hurts to get your congressman involved.  At least they have a dedicated point of contact to get some slightly clearer status updates.  From reading this forum, it appears quite rare for transfers to go from the local office back to a service center.  

Also did you file N-400?  That often triggers a file to get transferred to a local office.  

I-130

May 14, 2016: Sent I-130 Package to Chicago Lockbox

Oct 21, 2016: NOA2 Notice by App (LIN)

NVC

Nov 8, 2016: NVC Received

Nov 16, 2016: Case Number Assigned

Nov 18, 2016: DS-261 submitted and AOS fee paid

Dec 5, 2016: NVC Scan Date

Dec 6, 2016: NVC 3 N/A and Case Complete on Phone [1 day later!]

Dec 13, 2016: NVC CC e-mail

Jan 23, 2017: Interview...Approved!

Removing Conditions

Nov 2, 2018: Sent I-751 to Arizona Lockbox 

March 3, 2020: Approved by CSC

N-400

Feb 2, 2020: File N-400 online

Feb 25, 2020: Biometrics

Timeline
1 minute ago, AstroCanada said:

So no personal experience here, but when you start to see crazy behaviour like this, it never hurts to get your congressman involved.  At least they have a dedicated point of contact to get some slightly clearer status updates.  From reading this forum, it appears quite rare for transfers to go from the local office back to a service center.  

Also did you file N-400?  That often triggers a file to get transferred to a local office.  

Yea I did file n400 back on January 2019

Timeline
1 minute ago, khanhdoan310 said:

Mine got transferred around quite a bit too. All happened before I filed N-400 in December 2018. Up to this date no decision has been made on either one

Where are your local office at?

Timeline
22 minutes ago, khanhdoan310 said:

Originally filed with CSC, received at local office, transferred to Potomac and now I believe it's back to CSC again.

I’m in queens office, no n400 interview yet, so slow compared to people in those not busy office where people filed same time as me and got oath few months before already 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.