abdo1

need help of domicile

19 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
6 hours ago, abdo1 said:

Yes affidavit of support because we already submitted one before, do we need to submit new one with domicile proofs to US embassy ? Another question should I upload it to CEAC or just send it by courier or do both ? Thank you..

Did they ask for one?  If not no.

If the petitioner is already in the US, has established an address, bank account, gotten a job (any job), and gotten a drivers license this should be enough. I am assuming you used a joint sponsor when you filed because if you had used assets and those assets were in they US they wouldn’t have even questioned intent to domicile.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
9 hours ago, Nitas_man said:

Did they ask for one?  If not no.

If the petitioner is already in the US, has established an address, bank account, gotten a job (any job), and gotten a drivers license this should be enough. I am assuming you used a joint sponsor when you filed because if you had used assets and those assets were in they US they wouldn’t have even questioned intent to domicile.

no they never ask for affidavit of support, i have a joint sponsor NVC accepted him and never asked me for domicile after my interview in morocco the consular officer never mentioned that i need to submit proofs of domicile cause my lives with me in morocco temporary until application is approved, after 3 months i hear no word from embassy so we decided to contact congressman to find out what is going on, our congressman got reply that our case was placed in AP because of domicile until we provide proofs, so i had to send my wife back to united state last month, thanks to God we got proofs, bank account, updated voting letter, phone activation, drive license, gym membership, insurance car,  return plane ticket + boarding pass + passports stamps, and natorized letter of intent to restablish domicile...my question do i need to add updated affidavit of support or just send domicile proofs ? do i need to upload them on CEAC then send hard copies by courier ?

Edited by abdo1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 6/28/2019 at 4:18 PM, abdo1 said:

hi all my wife is back to united state after embassy put our case in AP because of domicile, we need to send evidence of domicile to them my wife lives with her mom, she already opened an account we need some bills, how can my wife have some bills in her mom house ? because there already bills comes to her mom name any ideas that would be greatly appreciated, what we have now, bank account + drive license + voting card plus return ticket back home with passport stamp.....thank you...

Hi there, 

I, the petitioner for my Moroccan husband I am currently living here with him so I may run into the same problem. I hope it goes well. I would love to see an update when you guys find a successful solution. Best wishes. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.