ALKHAN

Are wedding pictures important to show as evidence?

19 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Just pictures of you two would be fine. Email correspondence is also a potent proof of your relationship. In our case, email correspondence, rather than pictures, was inspected.

Oh yeah i have more than 4000 emails in my mail box. since we met we have been sending e-mails to each other, which i never deleted, i really did not know they will work here.... and yeah i have many pictures together of both of us.. other than this i have phone bills , cards, and slips of courier services...

• 5 years later...

Oh yeah i have more than 4000 emails in my mail box. since we met we have been sending e-mails to each other, which i never deleted, i really did not know they will work here.... and yeah i have many pictures together of both of us.. other than this i have phone bills , cards, and slips of courier services...

Hi there,

are you going to print each of those 4000 letters as a proof? or just a list of 4000 Letters?

Marriage : 2009-12-23I-130 Sent : 2012-06-11I-130 NOA1 : 2012-06-12I-130 Approved : 2013-02-13I-797 received : 2013-02-14NVC Received : 2013-02-18Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2013-03-13Paid I-864 Bill : 2013-03-13Emailed DS-3032: 2013-03-13Sent AOS paskage :2013-03-16 / approved 03-28Receive I-864 Package : 2013-03-18DS-3032 approved: 2013-03-27Paid IV bill: 2013-03-29 / shows paid 04-02Sent IV : 04-03 Additional docs sent 04-09IV package reviewed, but sent RFE: 2013-04-17Case completed: 2013-04-22Interview date assigned: 2013-05-01Interview: 2013-06-04 Trip to USA: 2013-06-06

I have my interview schedule on 17th April, I don't have wedding pictures available, coz it was court marriage , no formal reception was given. but i have other evidence like , phone bills, e-mails, letters, cards, and other pictures together, can anyone tell me , will it be a problem at the time of interview ?

Hey Alkhan

What I made my wife do is...take copies of everything ..all the documents they wanted plus photos of the marriage also us together...

in your case have pics of you guys together regardless of being in a wedding or just outside..they just want to see evidence....

wedding pictures are a bonus yes makes it easier.. however pictures of you two together are just fine. and as long as you have the Marriage Cert then if asked why there wasn't any pictures just tell them you had a court wedding and didn't have any pictures taken... show emails chat logs hand letters call logs receipts and what pictures of you two you do have together

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.