KkMens

Case at NVC and Tourist Visa Denied

2 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Our case is Pending at the NVC with monies paid and documents submitted. My wife will turn 30 on July 30th so as her birthday request we decided to try the B1/B2 Visa. Got denied today. I wasnt surprised though. Thought we should give it a shot to see if my wife can be here for 10 days for us to celebrate her 30th birthday together. We still in the process so nothing lost.

CO: Where are you going in the US?

My Wife: answered

CO: How did your husband got to the US? Was it through sch, work etc?

My Wife: answered

CO: you are going to visit your husband?

My wife: yes

CO: You are a nurse?

My wife: yes

CO: Your immigration petition filed by your husband has been approved right?

My wife: Yes

**CO goes back to talk to another CO then came back with the Refusal paper

The journey is still on👌👌✌✌

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

It would be better if you travel to see her  or just wait until things come out for her to come to you. I  am in the process of getting my information together for affidavit of support.  Good luck on your journey.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.