Hamna

212(g) Joint Sponser Please help :(

2 posts in this topic

HI. I have 2 questions

1. We had our interview almost 3 weeks back. Everything went smoothly the interviewer was pretty happy (apparently) but after interview she took our passports and gave us forum which had two 212(g) options. 2nd option referred to administrative process but she marked the first option of 212(g) which is probably non administrative option i am not sure about it (let me know whats that :( ) . She told us that our sponser lacks in fund and he need a joint Sponser for us. Same day my uncle( who is our sponser) uploaded all the required documents. The lady told us it will take hardly 2 weeks for the documents to get approval but the wait is prevailing and my mom is getting really worried because she is really willing to go US :( The case status is still showing *REFUSED* .This refused thingy is making us lil bit worriedLikee whhyy the hack refused is written there :( uwainnnn. Please tell me how long this process will take because my parents are govt employees and they have to apply for off's or retirement whatever it takes. 

2. My mother is principle applicant and she is principal in school . She has already applied for NOC. and our medical is expiring on 14 august . In case if (i hope not :")) but if she fails to get her NOC immediately or gets it late while  we get our visa passports but the date of medical exceeds what would be the process then? then we have to go for medical again? Please take out a second and help me regarding this. Thank You! Sorry for poor writing skills. :D

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hello.

1st of all don't be panic about "refuse" status in their website, and this is common for almost every case they use this verbiage when case goes to AP or need additional documents. Once you submit the requirement documents this take up to 30 days to 60 days for review depend on the officer how fast they review your case. I would give them some more time and  I would wait for their decision. Do not worry about the medical expire date and they know when the medical will expire. I am been waiting since June 14 2017 for my parents case and their case still under AP.

may be wait 30 days then reach out to them for follow up.

I wish you good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.