7 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My is F4 and my case is current now, March 2006.

Notice of Immigrant Visa Case Creation___27 January

I pay my fee_____31 January

i upload_____4 February

upload____18 February

Immigrant Visa Case becoming Documentarily Qualified____27 February.

Today 6 june 2019  am still waiting for my appointment letter.

Do l have to call nvc ?

Timeline
21 minutes ago, JACOB@ said:

My is F4 and my case is current now, March 2006.

Notice of Immigrant Visa Case Creation___27 January

I pay my fee_____31 January

i upload_____4 February

upload____18 February

Immigrant Visa Case becoming Documentarily Qualified____27 February.

Today 6 june 2019  am still waiting for my appointment letter.

Do l have to call nvc ?

2 minutes ago, daliandmaria said:

i am the same way like you i have waiting for almost month to get the nvc letter

My is 3month and 10days

My brother’s F4 priority date is current per June 1st - country is Netherlands.  I believe we will probably hear mid To late June when the interview will be.  I believe the visa interview is dependent on how busy the immigration part of the respective consulate/embassy is.  Your place in line vis-a-vis your category and how many there are in front of you is also dependent on the last three digits of your NVC number, e.g.: BGT2018650034 - you are 34th that the embassy received for your category.

good luck to all!

Timeline

Oh my. I am in same boat as you. Nigeria as well and under f4. I have also been waiting. Although my documentarily qualified was on March 31st and I have been worried sick. I wonder what's behind the delay. Maybe Lagos consulate has a backlog. 

Timeline

Also is your police report still valid. I don't know if we are to renew it as it writes valid for three months but reviews I have seen are saying embassy is asking for one year validity

Timeline
3 hours ago, kivasbeauty said:

Oh my. I am in same boat as you. Nigeria as well and under f4. I have also been waiting. Although my documentarily qualified was on March 31st and I have been worried sick. I wonder what's behind the delay. Maybe Lagos consulate has a backlog. 

Welcome to club

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.