ClickityClackity

Madrid embassy not releasing dates for interview

13 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Hi all,

I received a notification that I could schedule my interview 10 days ago. Since then I have checked the calendar on https://ais.usvisa-info.com/ and they haven't released a single date yet. Is this normal? I contacted them two days ago and they told me that they were going to release some days yesterday, but it never happened. I'm starting to get a bit nervous. 

Any input is appreciated!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
5 hours ago, Mary&Rafa said:

Hi all,

I received a notification that I could schedule my interview 10 days ago. Since then I have checked the calendar on https://ais.usvisa-info.com/ and they haven't released a single date yet. Is this normal? I contacted them two days ago and they told me that they were going to release some days yesterday, but it never happened. I'm starting to get a bit nervous. 

We are exactly in the same situation, waiting since May 21th.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

I contacted the embassy in Madrid and they said that they should be releasing dates in July  the first week of June. Meaning June is all ready booked up. We've been waiting too.

Edited by tiyyo

Married: 09/01/02016

I-130 sent: 11/21/2016

NOA1 received: 11/25/2016

NOA1 hard copy: 11/30/2016

NOA2 hard copy: 09/21/2017

NVC received: 10/01/2017

DS-261 completed: 10/06/2017

AOS paid: 10/11/2017

IV fee paid: 10/20/2017

DS-260 completed: 10/25/2017

AOS/IV mailed: 10/26/2017

AOS/IV received: 10/31/2017

CC12/06/2017

Interview: 02/20/2018   AP:(

2nd Interview: 02/25/2019 (It was a STOKES!! I think I surprised them because I all ready had a trip planned over there to see him!!!)

Visa in hand! 08/12/2019

Arrived in US: 10/10/2019

10 year green card: 11/08/2019

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
On 6/2/2019 at 12:53 AM, tiyyo said:

I contacted the embassy in Madrid and they said that they should be releasing dates in July  the first week of June. Meaning June is all ready booked up. We've been waiting too.

Hi. Appointments finally released !

On 5/31/2019 at 6:41 AM, Mary&Rafa said:

Hi all,

When was you case completed? We have been waiting for Interview Letter for a month now, and our PD is current.

Timeline
2 hours ago, martindlhr said:

When was you case completed? We have been waiting for Interview Letter for a month now, and our PD is current.

All the info is on my timeline. I had to email the embassy so they could give me the authorization to schedule the interview. Packet 4 never came in the mail.

15 hours ago, Mary&Rafa said:

All the info is on my timeline. I had to email the embassy so they could give me the authorization to schedule the interview. Packet 4 never came in the mail.

We're applying for a F2A visa, I just noticed you had the interview for a K1, so I'm guessing the waiting times must be different. We have asked NVC and the Embassy in Madrid and nobody has given us an estimate. We just want to know how long we have to wait until this process is done... Our PD is current as well. 

thanks for the reply.

Timeline
1 hour ago, martindlhr said:

We're applying for a F2A visa, I just noticed you had the interview for a K1, so I'm guessing the waiting times must be different. We have asked NVC and the Embassy in Madrid and nobody has given us an estimate. We just want to know how long we have to wait until this process is done... Our PD is current as well. 

thanks for the reply.

If you want to check estimates from users that are also applying for the F2A visa go to this link and filter by country.

I honestly can't be of much help because our cases are totally different!

Good luck to you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.