A.Na.

NOA2--approved, Jordan

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hello everyone, 

We received NOA2 approval on may 11 2019, it took only 68 days from NOA1!!!

Now what's next? I (beneficiary)  updated my email on NVC website, does my fiance have to do that as well? Also what are the civil documents required to be submitted to NVC once we get case number assigned? Are they the same as the ones we shall provide to the embassy?  are there any forms that we should fill other than (I-134, I-874, DS-160)?,  should these documents be submitted as originals or photocopies, and if photocopies; should it be notarized?  

Sorry for the tons of questions, but I'm confused, too much to do 😛 

Timeline
8 hours ago, A.Na. said:

Hello everyone, 

We received NOA2 approval on may 11 2019, it took only 68 days from NOA1!!!

Now what's next? I (beneficiary)  updated my email on NVC website, does my fiance have to do that as well? Also what are the civil documents required to be submitted to NVC once we get case number assigned? Are they the same as the ones we shall provide to the embassy?  are there any forms that we should fill other than (I-134, I-874, DS-160)?,  should these documents be submitted as originals or photocopies, and if photocopies; should it be notarized?  

Sorry for the tons of questions, but I'm confused, too much to do 😛 

OK I can definitely help you here. First of all congratulations on getting such a fast approval. That’s wonderful. Im also Jordan. Seems like they went back to the old 3 month approval with USCIS.  There is a thread here that I would like you to follow and that’s what I did. Follow his instructions exactly the way he wrote. I will tag you there if you can start reading everything.   On the NVC website where he entered in his email, there was a section in the comment box where you could’ve added a second email. Not that it would work completely however I will tell you that NVC will send an email to whoever email is registered.  Sometimes that second email gets notified as well.  

Do you is I did. I waited until NVC had a case number and then I completed the DS160. I did that because the DS160 expires in 30 days after starting at online application. 

You will only need the I- 134. 

I’m going to tag you in the thread and then please message me any questions you have I’ll gladly help you get through the phase. 

🇯🇴🏼

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

10685284_10203853223303551_1747007237_n.jpg

Timeline
10 hours ago, SJordanS said:

OK I can definitely help you here. First of all congratulations on getting such a fast approval. That’s wonderful. Im also Jordan. Seems like they went back to the old 3 month approval with USCIS.  There is a thread here that I would like you to follow and that’s what I did. Follow his instructions exactly the way he wrote. I will tag you there if you can start reading everything.   On the NVC website where he entered in his email, there was a section in the comment box where you could’ve added a second email. Not that it would work completely however I will tell you that NVC will send an email to whoever email is registered.  Sometimes that second email gets notified as well.  

Do you is I did. I waited until NVC had a case number and then I completed the DS160. I did that because the DS160 expires in 30 days after starting at online application. 

You will only need the I- 134. 

I’m going to tag you in the thread and then please message me any questions you have I’ll gladly help you get through the phase. 

🇯🇴🏼

thank you so much, I will follow the link, I have so much things to ask about, so confused Haha, will read it first and get back to you if I still have questions. Also,please keep me updated with your timeline. I hope everything goes well for everone 😁

Timeline
19 minutes ago, A.Na. said:

thank you so much, I will follow the link, I have so much things to ask about, so confused Haha, will read it first and get back to you if I still have questions. Also,please keep me updated with your timeline. I hope everything goes well for everone 😁

I keep you updated. Luckily for you , there are a few other K1's ahead of you in the pipeline. So we get to post up to date and accurate info. Yes, read the thread from greenbaum. I cant even tell you how incredible and detailed his instructions were for me. You wont miss a step and of course you can come back and message me any questions. Another wonderful girl here on VJ is @C&M.2018 she knows even more than me I've gone to her since day one. She's amazing and just "gets it". She is another one you can ask here as well. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

10685284_10203853223303551_1747007237_n.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.