9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi guys i am waiting for US embassy to call me to pick up my passport, today i loged in checked my civil documents, it says incompelete there is missing document of my first marriage certificate but i already submitted my divorce from my first my marriage now they want my first marriage certificate, but the embassy never call or send me an email about this, i just loged in today and found this, should i just go ahead and upload it because i still have original certificate of marriage from my first marriage and divorce too, what do you  think ??

25 minutes ago, abdo1 said:

hi guys i am waiting for US embassy to call me to pick up my passport, today i loged in checked my civil documents, it says incompelete there is missing document of my first marriage certificate but i already submitted my divorce from my first my marriage now they want my first marriage certificate, but the embassy never call or send me an email about this, i just loged in today and found this, should i just go ahead and upload it because i still have original certificate of marriage from my first marriage and divorce too, what do you  think ??

Yes Go head and upload it because they will need it to issued your visa go head do it 

Good luck 

Timeline
Just now, bestluck said:

Yes Go head and upload it because they will need it to issued your visa go head do it 

Good luck 

thank you very much i will scan it and send it today, the weired thing the embassy never email me or call me about it, i just loged in today i found that they added another upload document for my first marriage certificate i really do not know why they requested that because they already have my divorce from court..

Edited by abdo1

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

emails may still come saying to do this

just make sure before you scan it that your case # and both names and both DOB's are printed in the upper right hand corner making sure your document goes to the right case

Timeline
Just now, adil-rafa said:

emails may still come saying to do this

just make sure before you scan it that your case # and both names and both DOB's are printed in the upper right hand corner making sure your document goes to the right case

adil rafa its going to be uploaded in my CEAC account they already know what case it is its under my name civil documents, i do not have to send original by mail, it just scan and upload to my account to missing document..

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

they know your case # ,  yes

but if you send documnets without indentifying that these papers go to your case,  they can be misplaced

we always label documents when sending to immigration

casa now has a hundred or more cases sitting there for review

if you don't put that number on the papers and you take chances they will search thru all cases to put them with the right case,  that takes time delaying the process 

also   ,  immigration looses papers

you would be taking a big chance

Timeline

they know your case # ,  yes

but if you send documnets without indentifying that these papers go to your case,  they can be misplaced

we always label documents when sending to immigration

casa now has a hundred or more cases sitting there for review

if you don't put that number on the papers and you take chances they will search thru all cases to put them with the right case,  that takes time delaying the process 

also   ,  immigration looses papers

you would be taking a big chance

it is already submitted through CEAC under my civil documents they asked for MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE (1st MARRIAGE-FINAL DIVORCE DECREE) they already have my divorce so they asking for certificate of my first marriage for divorce they already have right ?

Timeline

yes,  that is what they are asking for

my lawyer said to send them both my first marriage certificate and divorce  in case all with translation arabic and english ones in one pdf file...thats what i did

Edited by abdo1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.