TBoneTX

I-751 October 2017 Filers -- Part II

253 posts in this topic

Just now, Joha1 said:

They got my RFE 98 days ago and no answer yet 

that's what I meant! if I still get rfe by now, will drag the processing time much longer...mine is now 20 months! 

1 hour ago, Megan zhang said:

wish you two get notification says: "your card is being produced" this week

Thank you! I highly doubt that USCIS would go back on their word and after sending me a transfer notice to schedule an interview, change their mind and approve me just like that 😁. But who knows. I’m going for infopass on Monday, so stopping myself to submit an inquiry about out of processing time. Let’s see what they tell me on Monday.

Just now, vvp said:

Thank you! I highly doubt that USCIS would go back on their word and after sending me a transfer notice to schedule an interview, change their mind and approve me just like that 😁. But who knows. I’m going for infopass on Monday, so stopping myself to submit an inquiry about out of processing time. Let’s see what they tell me on Monday.

sorry I didn't know that you've got interview notification as I didn't read your previous post, thought you have been waiting for your rfe response. That's good then, they will make a decision soon after the interview, you almost there!

4 minutes ago, Megan zhang said:

sorry I didn't know that you've got interview notification as I didn't read your previous post, thought you have been waiting for your rfe response. That's good then, they will make a decision soon after the interview, you almost there!

Yes, they got my rfe response and they send me a transfer notice to NBC to schedule an interview. However they never scheduled it. At least not yet. I’m not even sure if case landed in local office yet. Beyond frustration...almost 20 months of this bs.

Just now, vvp said:

Yes, they got my rfe response and they send me a transfer notice to NBC to schedule an interview. However they never scheduled it. At least not yet. I’m not even sure if case landed in local office yet. Beyond frustration...almost 20 months of this bs.

I really don't understand why they are doing this, the Head of USCIS already been changed few times, seems they have been busy at dealing with their own admin stuff lol, but all the delays about our applications will only increase their workloads like multiplier,

they can just: 

1.view case

2.approve (maybe RFE at some cases),

instead they: 

1. view case

2. transfer to another office

3. issue extension letter

4. answering case request

5. infopass schedueling

6. I-551 stamp service

7. review&RFE

8. submit RFE

9.review again

10. schedule interview

11. still viewing...

On 5/29/2019 at 9:39 AM, Ali7 said:

Hi guys,

last week I had my ROC interview, I didn’t apply for I-400 because in the middle of my process I got divorce. Anyway, in the interview, at the end, they told me they’ll let me know in the next few weeks. On Friday I received a notification from the case tracker saying “new card is being produced,” however, online my status is the same, nothing hasn’t changed yet in there. Well, now I’m confused. Have I gotten approved or not?2A3EB50E-7AD4-40E3-B12D-3CD014AF4982.thumb.jpeg.3b674943c4b0c6756cf1999d51aa91b8.jpeg

I have pretty much the same case.

My divorce happened after applying for ROC.

Can you tell me what is the workflow after that?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
44 minutes ago, LampPost said:

I have pretty much the same case.

My divorce happened after applying for ROC.

Can you tell me what is the workflow after that?

Hi @LampPost well I think my process got reviewed a few times before hearing something about it. I was originally in Cali, then they transferred me to Nebraska, and on March they transferred me against to Missouri and just three weeks ago I got my notification for my interview. Have you been transferred, or have you heard anything about it yet? 

I’m still kinda waiting because even tho my case tracker says “card is being produced” my case in the uscis website hasn’t been updated since the last transfer, so I don’t know if I have been approved yet or not.

7 minutes ago, Ali7 said:

Hi @LampPost well I think my process got reviewed a few times before hearing something about it. I was originally in Cali, then they transferred me to Nebraska, and on March they transferred me against to Missouri and just three weeks ago I got my notification for my interview. Have you been transferred, or have you heard anything about it yet? 

I’m still kinda waiting because even tho my case tracker says “card is being produced” my case in the uscis website hasn’t been updated since the last transfer, so I don’t know if I have been approved yet or not.

I applied in oct 2017 and then divorce in May 2018, transfer from cali to Vermont and now fews days back RFE.

How you informed uscis about your divorce? 

24 minutes ago, LampPost said:

I applied in oct 2017 and then divorce in May 2018, transfer from cali to Vermont and now fews days back RFE.

How you informed uscis about your divorce? 

If you are already divorced and have divorce decree with you then just send them with more bonafide evidence. 

1 hour ago, Joha1 said:

Yes 😔 I made a case inquiry and they answered but only to say that they are waiting for my background check 

What services center? How can background check can take so long when they completed background check earlier when they gave you conditional GReen card . That's crazy 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.