TBoneTX

I-751 April 2018 Filers (Part 2)

722 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, AppleP said:

When sending the documents for N400 do I need to give original marriage certificate? 

No need to send any original docs which you want them back.  Utility bills or bank statements you can send origianls which you don't need them back. 

On 9/20/2019 at 3:24 AM, AppleP said:

When sending the documents for N400 do I need to give original marriage certificate? 

Do you have to? No. 

USCIS will require an original copy only if they suspect that there is a reason to suspect the authenticity of the document sent.

USCIS will keep documents including originals sent to them and won't return it back to you.

Hi April 2018 filers,I am Sept 2018 filer, are any of you guys with SRC being processed at Texas SC get approved or waiting? Please update .I am trying to find out which month are they approving right now.Thanks

Hello All,

I am an April 2018 filer and things are not going right with my case. Please I need your advise based on your experience. See my timeline below:

I485
Approved at the Houston office in May 2016 (after a waiting for almost 13 months to be called for an interview.

I751
04/02/2018 - Submitted application
04/09/2018 - Received acknowledgement from CSC
05/18/2018 - Biometric Waved
08/27/2019 - Case transferred to NBC (No reason stated except that it is the normal/standard procedure)

N400 (Houston, TX)
03/04/2019 - Submitted Application
03/18/2019 - Biometric Completed
Processing time in Houston is about 19 months before you can be called for an interview. They are the slowest office in the entire Country, Congratulations to them for their high level of Inefficiency. Houston Office Sucksssss!!!

My i751 has not been approved, no RFE requested (my application was well packaged), I am just on standstill. I am not hoping/praying for a Combo because that would mean waiting for another 14 months.

Please advise me, I am stressed!!!! HELP! HELP! HELP!

2 hours ago, AJI123 said:

Hello All,

I am an April 2018 filer and things are not going right with my case. Please I need your advise based on your experience. See my timeline below:

I485
Approved at the Houston office in May 2016 (after a waiting for almost 13 months to be called for an interview.

I751
08/27/2019 - Case transferred to NBC (No reason stated except that it is the normal/standard procedure)

N400 (Houston, TX)
Processing time in Houston is about 19 months before you can be called for an interview. They are the slowest office in the entire Country, Congratulations to them for their high level of Inefficiency. Houston Office Sucksssss!!!

My i751 has not been approved, no RFE requested (my application was well packaged), I am just on standstill. I am not hoping/praying for a Combo because that would mean waiting for another 14 months.

Sorry to tell you this but best thing you can do is to find a way to wait without stressing out. Worst case scenario it will take a long time. Better case scenario, you will get a random approval email/sms someday earlier. 250000 other people are in a similar situation as you are.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
4 hours ago, AJI123 said:

Hello All,

I485

I751

N400 (Houston, TX)

You’re not alone. If that’s going to make you feel a bit better. 

Lots of CSC April 2018 filers are in the same basket,I do not know the reason but it’s true. With stress or without it, all you can do is wait like every other person in same situation . Try not to think about it at all, live your life normally, until the day you’re gonna get that golden notification sound on your case tracker. Good luck!🍀 

On 8/19/2019 at 2:42 PM, weiwei1902 said:

My interview will be in San Diego, CA on 9/23.

Here are documents that applied to me for my preparation:

1. Green Card

2. Appointment Letter

3. Passport + another ID Card

4. Marriage Certificate

5. Spouse's birth certificate/citizenship certificate

6, All original documents that I sent my copies before for my I-751 and N-400, that includes:

• All Pictures / Post on Social Media
  • Flight tickets / Hotels for all trips together
  • Calls / Texts reports
  • Car / Health / Life Insurance
  • Bank Statements
  • Station Orders (my husband in Navy and we not live together due to he moves a lot, so I always need to have his orders)
  • Power of Attorney (they asked me before for my 2 years Green Card)
  • Receipts of Gifts
  • Letters from 2-3 friends about our relationship

So far I can only think of those. 

If you see anything else I need, please give me some advice.

Thanks

And for anyone who knows about interviews - I got my interview date today for 10/29!  

I have an overseas vacation booked for the following week - do they take my green card, passport or anything during the interview that would prevent me from travelling and reentering USA? 

And do they look look at the documents I bring much, considering I submitted everything already in the application? I’m going to over-prepare regardless. 

Hello alls,

please help me with my case. 

My case was received on 4/12/2018 and notice date is 5/23/2018. I got biometric waiver in 2/22/2019. And my case was transferred to NBC on 8/20/2019. And i am still waiting now. I did apply N-400.

please give me some advice since im kinda nervous now.

thank you so much.

Edited by Ryan2019

On 9/26/2019 at 11:44 AM, AJI123 said:

Hello All,

I485

I751

N400 (Houston, TX)

We are on same boat. Still waiting here. My was received on 4/12/2018

On 9/13/2019 at 4:58 AM, JJO said:

i believe you will now be in the 20th Month range of filing now right ? Did you try calling and request for update ?

I just did last week and they told the normal processing time is 20month and mine is in 18th month.

They have scheduled an interview in San Jose Office in October, will update later this month

On 9/26/2019 at 2:18 PM, DJ & KH said:

You’re not alone. If that’s going to make you feel a bit better. 

Lots of CSC April 2018 filers are in the same basket,I do not know the reason but it’s true. With stress or without it, all you can do is wait like every other person in same situation . Try not to think about it at all, live your life normally, until the day you’re gonna get that golden notification sound on your case tracker. Good luck!🍀 

I have the same issue. I submitted my i751 to CSS in April 2018. January 2019 they approved my biometrics. 

April 2019 I sent in my n400. 

April I received a transfer notice that they transferred my i751 to NBC Mo. 

In May I had biometrics for my n400. 

I haven't heard anything since then. 

Edited by Applicant2019

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 10:58 PM, Ryan2019 said:

We are on same boat. Still waiting here. My was received on 4/12/2018

Hi Ryan,
Is your address in Houston for the N400?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.