5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I been hearing that the interview in Kingston Jamaica is so hard to pass, do anyone know, plus I'm flying in to be with my husband for his interview people are telling him that I shouldn't go with him but I'm on disability and that's the main reason I want to be with him because I don't want them to think he's trying to use me because I'm On Disability, if you see me you couldn't tell that's anything wrong with me. His interview is June ,we been married for 3 years come this August, I've been to Jamaica 4 times each time I've stead at least a month do anyone see why they would not Grant him his visa, my lawyer done all of our paperwork. Any. Thanks 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Honestly I don’t see how or why it would be hard to get approved. If your marriage is bonafide and you both know each other well the answers should be like second nature. Just be positive I know how nerve wrecking it can be. May God Bless you both 

Timeline
On 5/4/2019 at 11:03 PM, Mr&MrsZene said:

Honestly I don’t see how or why it would be hard to get approved. If your marriage is bonafide and you both know each other well the answers should be like second nature. Just be positive I know how nerve wrecking it can be. May God Bless you both 

Thank you for your input, you just don't know what questions they will ask, everyone Case is different. 

Timeline

Where did you hear that? Was it a reliable source? What or why are your sources saying it’s hard? If you submitted a solid package, you should have no issues. Look at past embassy reviews to see what questions were asked of others. Best thing is he will get a 10 yr green card and won’t have to file for ROC!

Edited by angelbrown

Timeline

Why he getting A 10 year I thought he had to wait ?? Do you think I should go to the interview with him because people are telling him that he shouldn't let them know lm in town because it could stop him from getting a visa. But I really want to there because I'm On Disability and I don't want them to think he's trying to use me or take advantage of me, I don't look like nothing wrong with me but I have had 3 strokes and plus I don't work. But God makes away for us to see each other. Thanks 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.