Mommyof3loves

I601-A hardship. Will this work?

10 posts in this topic

I am the US citizen and I have 3 kids and my husband who Im applying for the green card for on my work health insurance. I also have serious thyroid problems and need to take medication every day. My dad was recently diagnosed with cancer so I sent that in. I also sent in car notes on both of our names, joint bank accounts, pictures, kids birth certificates, any bill with both our names and same address and pictures. We have been married 4 years. I just mailed the waiver 4/26. What happens next? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Well the easy question first, you basically way for them to process the waiver.

Waivers are a bot of an art, most people would not have much trouble putting a good package together, presentation is important.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

3 hours ago, Boiler said:

Well the easy question first, you basically way for them to process the waiver.

Waivers are a bot of an art, most people would not have much trouble putting a good package together, presentation is important.

I paid the Nvc fees since we need to show proof that it’s paid before we send waiver off. When do I process all that on the Nvc website? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

That I do not know.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 4/30/2019 at 9:12 AM, Mommyof3loves said:

I am the US citizen and I have 3 kids and my husband who Im applying for the green card for on my work health insurance. I also have serious thyroid problems and need to take medication every day. My dad was recently diagnosed with cancer so I sent that in. I also sent in car notes on both of our names, joint bank accounts, pictures, kids birth certificates, any bill with both our names and same address and pictures. We have been married 4 years. I just mailed the waiver 4/26. What happens next? 

I did the waiver saying I need my husband here because I was sick he was our only income source at home and couple things like it would be dangerous to go back to his country since an uncle was kidnapped and all that was mentioned in the waver with documents from the doctor and pictures and joint account documents  and I was only married for like under a year so am sure you got a pretty good chance to get a positive response from the waiver.

9 hours ago, alexmaira said:

I did the waiver saying I need my husband here because I was sick he was our only income source at home and couple things like it would be dangerous to go back to his country since an uncle was kidnapped and all that was mentioned in the waver with documents from the doctor and pictures and joint account documents  and I was only married for like under a year so am sure you got a pretty good chance to get a positive response from the waiver.

Thank you! Right now I am the source of income.. I just sent in the waiver so I hope it doesn’t take as long as it’s saying on the website. 8.5-10.5 months 

Timeline
11 hours ago, Mommyof3loves said:

Thank you! Right now I am the source of income.. I just sent in the waiver so I hope it doesn’t take as long as it’s saying on the website. 8.5-10.5 months 

my sister in law did. her waiver around November and she is waiting for her appt letter but all depends on the case . we waited about 9 months =/

10 hours ago, alexmaira said:

my sister in law did. her waiver around November and she is waiting for her appt letter but all depends on the case . we waited about 9 months =/

My I-130 approved in Oct and I sent it off in January. Almost 10 months to get approved! It’s crazy! Good luck to your sister in law! My husband would have to go to Juarez Mexico 

Timeline
On 5/4/2019 at 5:00 AM, Mommyof3loves said:

My I-130 approved in Oct and I sent it off in January. Almost 10 months to get approved! It’s crazy! Good luck to your sister in law! My husband would have to go to Juarez Mexico 

yea Juarez is not that bad. I went with my hubby to Juarez and we stayed at a hotel across from the consular  I think its calles extended suite and  had the mall across the parking lot and a Starbucks lol. we also got around on uber even went too Walmart for groceries because the room had a stove top n fridge and its cheaper than eating out.

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.