Kowatti

K-1 Approval at Dakar embassy

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

Hi VJ family.ย  My fiance went for his interview early this morning, at the Dakar embassy & was approved.ย  I will post his experience in a couple of days.ย  I couldn't have gotten this far without some special, very knowledgable people.ย  I didn't sleep last night because my stress level was so hight, however, I had to take a minute & thank a few special people.ย  Without your help, we would not have gotten this far.ย  Thank you Nablune5 for always encouraging me, thank you, K1 Senegalese fellows, for your support, thank you Sandford010 for coming to my rescue when I needed it & no one else responded to my concerns.ย  Most of all, thank you, Greenbaum, for providing us with updated, correct information.ย  You always help, no matter how silly we think the question or concern is.ย  Thank you for your devotion to those of us on this stressful journey.ย  Please thank your wife for allowing you time to help us.ย  Ms. Nina, there is no way I can forget to thank you.ย  In my darkest time, you managed to lift up my spirit.ย  I thank you also.ย  For those still waiting, have faith in yourself &ย  continue to be patient as you move forward in the process.ย  Much success to all of you..............

Timeline
36 minutes ago, SanjaAlex said:

Congratulations!! I wish you a blessed marriage and a wonderful life together ๐Ÿ˜Š Enjoy!!ย 

Thank you so very much.

Timeline

Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰โฃ๏ธ my dear. I'm so so happy for you โค๏ธ. You definitely made my day. Stay blessed ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™Œ

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

Hi Guys!

l am new in this forum. First, l want to congratulate to all who succeed to bring their love one into the US. Also l want to wish you a blessed marriage.

My question is related to the K1 Visa and would like to know what are my chances to get the Visa approved if I know my fiancee less than a year. Thanks!

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.