5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
my interview on the 26 of July this year the interview went well but later the counselor had me wait to talk to his other local counselor which he took my address to my house n later told me to wait for the counselor to call me back which she did n told me she need to give me back my documents but she keept my original marriage certificate n my original birthday certificate which I have laminated n gave me a white slip to drop off new joint sponsor documents but they will call me but I should not include my passport when I drop off.On the 3December 2018 the field officer 2 from the embassy came to my neighbourhood ask so many question about me n later came n meet me without my knowledge enter my room my bedroom and ask couple of question about me n my wife they even took pics of our wedding pictures placed in my room n later left .On the 20th of February I had a call from the embassy that I need to come for additional interview this time both of us my wife should b interview on phone .

So i had my second interview on 28th February 2019 at Accra us embassy around 1:30pm I meet the same field investigator who came to my neighbourhood n ask question n came to my house same question meet me interrogated me then entered my room my bedroom n my washroom then They finally left.This time at the interview he was the same guy ask about my wife phone number to get in contact with then they as me to go n have a seat.after 20minutes talk to my wife they called me too ask same question about 20 to 25question silly question but after I called my wife to confirm n it happens we both have the same answers to each questions they ask.then they told me to go back home but will hear from them again.

Edited by Philus

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
19 hours ago, Philus said:
my interview on the 26 of July this year the interview went well but later the counselor had me wait to talk to his other local counselor which he took my address to my house n later told me to wait for the counselor to call me back which she did n told me she need to give me back my documents but she keept my original marriage certificate n my original birthday certificate which I have laminated n gave me a white slip to drop off new joint sponsor documents but they will call me but I should not include my passport when I drop off.On the 3December 2018 the field officer 2 from the embassy came to my neighbourhood ask so many question about me n later came n meet me without my knowledge enter my room my bedroom and ask couple of question about me n my wife they even took pics of our wedding pictures placed in my room n later left .On the 20th of February I had a call from the embassy that I need to come for additional interview this time both of us my wife should b interview on phone .

So i had my second interview on 28th February 2019 at Accra us embassy around 1:30pm I meet the same field investigator who came to my neighbourhood n ask question n came to my house same question meet me interrogated me then entered my room my bedroom n my washroom then They finally left.This time at the interview he was the same guy ask about my wife phone number to get in contact with then they as me to go n have a seat.after 20minutes talk to my wife they called me too ask same question about 20 to 25question silly question but after I called my wife to confirm n it happens we both have the same answers to each questions they ask.then they told me to go back home but will hear from them again.

Wow!!!  I didn't know they would go to such lengths.   But it seems like a good thing.  They are being thorough rather than being just dismissive.  Be wishes.  

BEST WISHES (L)(F)(L)

• 11 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.