C&M.2018

Submission of Inquiry Online

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hello VJ followers! I do have a question & want to know if anyone else has done this. So I went to USCIS website and submitted an inquiry about not receiving a document. My NOA1 was Nov. 19th  of last year (pending NOA2) and I wanted to see the status of my case. As I filled the form it did ask "what notice type was not received?"  (I did say approval noticed.) Even though the inquiry stated that it would take a few weeks to receive an answer I did receive an answer by the end of the day stating that my notice of approval was sent on (the same date as i submitted the inquiry.) & that my case has been forwarded to the NVC, but the problem is that I have called the USCIS & no update, checked online no update, & looked on the app & no update...so I want to know if anyone else has done something like this???

*** I did receive an email about this inquiry this is how come I know a letter of approval was sent on such date & to allow 14 days before requesting a duplicate notice***

On 4/6/2019 at 3:01 AM, C&M.2018 said:

Hello VJ followers! I do have a question & want to know if anyone else has done this. So I went to USCIS website and submitted an inquiry about not receiving a document. My NOA1 was Nov. 19th  of last year (pending NOA2) and I wanted to see the status of my case. As I filled the form it did ask "what notice type was not received?"  (I did say approval noticed.) Even though the inquiry stated that it would take a few weeks to receive an answer I did receive an answer by the end of the day stating that my notice of approval was sent on (the same date as i submitted the inquiry.) & that my case has been forwarded to the NVC, but the problem is that I have called the USCIS & no update, checked online no update, & looked on the app & no update...so I want to know if anyone else has done something like this???

*** I did receive an email about this inquiry this is how come I know a letter of approval was sent on such date & to allow 14 days before requesting a duplicate notice***

The websites rarely update for some people if at all. I never saw the website update for me in fact it still shows case received. I would not worry about the app or the websites just wait for your hard copy via the mail.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.